Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This has nothing to do with Leo (technically) but I watched "Little Italy" yesterday (with my parents lol) and I swear it's like Romeo & Juliet struggling with their families -pizza- feud. It's a cute movie. Plus Hayden Christensens movie name is Leo :p

original.gif tumblr_pfka385RS11qisc9uo2_500.gifv

tumblr_pfka385RS11qisc9uo4_500.gifv 733639960_romeostaring-lighter.thumb.gif.a24a5d317560d605f92f43b9925bc804.gif

129927804_kisspoolscene03.thumb.gif.80500a45bfd432ca6286337ef7adf4ce.gif tumblr_pfkjnoufYt1qisc9uo8_500.gifv

tumblr_pbs0n5TudC1w8mobyo3_400.gifv P6DJ.gif

1014015607_weddingnightgifset01-03.gif.f64d6266c34c067d1a12fcfff44784ec.gif tumblr_pfu9l4x4jm1w8mobyo5_400.gifv

tumblr_pfin2nM4111qisc9uo10_r3_500.gifv tumblr_o4ezlhAic01rn5a30o5_400.gif.53715f5bd05f590023148a066d5f931c.gif

Three generations. Two families. One forbidden love.        

I'm bored and thought this is a fun idea :p Hope you guys will join me!

(saving the questions:)

1. How Old Were You When You First Fell In Love With Leo?

2. What Was The First Movie You Saw Of Leo’s?
3. Tell Us About The First Time You Fell In Love With Leo?
4. What Are Your Favourite Movies Of Leo’s?
5. What Are Some Of You’re Favourite Characters That Leo Has Played?
6. Have You Ever Meet Leo?
7. Do You Prefer Younger or Older Leo? Or Both?
8. Have You Seen Any Of Leo’s Documentaries? If So, Which Ones?
9. What’s Your Favourite Thing/‘s About Leo’s Appearance?
10. What’s Your Favourite Thing/‘s About Leo’s Personality?
11. What’s Your Favourite Quote That Leo Has Said (it can be from a movie or real life or both)?
12. Out Of Leo’s Friends, Who Do You Like?
13. Who’s Been Your Favourite Leading Lady/Ladies Of Leo’s?
14. Do You Like This Fan Page? If So, What Do You Like About It?
15. Is There Anything That You Would Like To See More Or Less Of On The Page?

My answers:

o1. Twelve

o2. Titanic

o3. I already had a little crush on him just from seeing pictures in some teen mags (mainly from Romeo & Juliet) but I felt deeply in love with him after watching Titanic (or maybe Jack Dawson or maybe both of them - the character of Jack and the face of Leo... def the prettiest I ever saw). The funny thing is that I kinda knew my life would change because of him before I started watching the movie. I even wrote about those feeling in my diary back then because I had to express them. I think I still have this diary lol And look 22 years later I'm still here 😍

o4. Titanic, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, The Departed, Shutter Island, The Aviator, Romeo & Juliet, The Man In The Iron Mask (not sorry!!!), The Great Gatsby - I think... it's hard to pick because I like almost every movie of Leo

o5. Jack Dawson, Billy Costigan, Danny Archer, Roger Ferris, Arnie Grape, Amsterdam Vallon, Calvin Candie

o6. Yes :wub:

o7. Both - It's just Leo for me

o8. 11th Hour, Before The Flood, The Ivory Game, A Plastic Ocean, Cowspiracy

o9. face (especially eyes, lips), hands, skin, shoulders, arms, hips, hair, smile - god he's just to die for :baronfaint:

1o. That he's just doing what he's believing in (from the very beginning of his career) no matter what... his good heart/spirit... that he never treated other people like sh!t.... his deeply love for our planet... his loyalty (towards friends for example)... the way he expresses himself (he always seems so fuck!ng smart/eloquent)... his charisma and the fact that I can't take my eyes off of him as soon he appears... that he rather picks the raisins from his raisins cookies because he loves the cookies but hates the raisins instead of just eating other cookies :rofl: (source Margot Robbie)

11. “Everywhere I go, somebody is staring at me, I don’t know if people are staring because they recognize me or because they think I’m a weirdo.” - He's such a cutie :p

Plus every single word of his oscar speech - it was pure perfection :heart:

12. Kate Winslet - I don't know very much about his other friends I have to admit - maybe Bradley Cooper, he seems pretty chilled

13. on screen: Margot Robbie, Kate Winslet, Vera Farmiga // off screen: Blake Lively (not so much her but the way Leo was with her), Rihanna (if she counts), Toni Garrn, Cami

14. I answer this question in connection with this site: BEST LEO PLACE IN THE INTERNET!!!!

15. Again about Leos Bellazon: I wouldn't change one letter here

Your turn, girls 🙂

robertredfordandleo02.gif.a966b74f8a36842294f0c4534e07e06a.gif

Thanks Jade and Lilja for posting (and that pic looks new to me :biggrin:

Here are my answers:

1. Eleven.

2. This Boys Life.

3. He was a skinny blond dude with blue eyes, lol, but I was definitely attracted him. It freaked me out a little because I normally go for dark hair and dark eyes, and he was opposite of that.

4. Basketball Diaries, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Aviator, Wolf of Wall Street, The Revenant, The Departed, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, etc.

5. Believe it or not, his portrayal of Calvin Candie was probably one of the best performances an actor given in playing a slave master. He was sadistic in that part, and shows his versatility. Also, I liked his performance of J. Edgar Hoover, especially older. I tried not to pay attention to the makeup and saw how he moved slower, sounded older, etc. Some actors don't make that much of an effort. He pulls it off successfully.

6. No, I've never seen him in person :banghead:

7. Leo's gorgeous, any decade :wub:

8. And We Go Green, Ice on Fire, Before the Flood, Grant.

9. From his head to his toes, the eyes, lips, that sexy hairy trail from his belly button to you know where :whistle:.

10. He's his own person and doesn't put up a front. He's funny and smart as hell too, and is engaging. 

11. I like this quote 'the good thing about acting is that it always keeps you on your toes.' Something close to that. 

12. I don't really have an answer for that one. 

13. Margot Robbie; Kate Winslet.

14. Love the forum!

15. See number 14 :smile:

Here are my answers to the questions:

1. 11
2. Titanic
3. I saw Jack Dawson and just wow
4. Titanic, The Aviator, The Departed, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Catch me if you can, The Geat Gatsby
5. Jack Dawson and Billy Costigan
6. No
7. Both but if I have to choose older Leo
8. All of them
9. Eyes and smile (laugh)
10. His humor and that he seems to be very kind
11. Make it count
12. Kate Winslet ( love them together! When is movie #3 coming??)
13. Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett and Margot Robbie
14. The Bellazon forum is the best place to get the latest Leo news
15. Maybe see some other users reappear

1. How Old Were You When You First Fell In Love With Leo? 13 

2. What Was The First Movie You Saw Of Leo’s? Romeo and Juliet
3. Tell Us About The First Time You Fell In Love With Leo? I'm pretty sure this did it for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JoOpx6VwHk
4. What Are Your Favourite Movies Of Leo’s? What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Catch Me If You Can, Basketball Diaries, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood..... heck all of them! :)
5. What Are Some Of You’re Favourite Characters That Leo Has Played? Like All of Them
6. Have You Ever Meet Leo? No :(, but when I was in LA I went on a HollyWood Hills Tour,  the tour guide under my request took me to the front gates of his house. 
7. Do You Prefer Younger or Older Leo? Or Both? I love Both--- and I think he's like fine wine get's better with age. I hate the young/old Leo comparisons--- though I like how carefree he was when he was younger. Leo at any age is special to me. 
8. Have You Seen Any Of Leo’s Documentaries? If So, Which Ones? Yes Before the Flood
9. What’s Your Favourite Thing/‘s About Leo’s Appearance? He's just hot, all of him and how he carries himself.
10. What’s Your Favourite Thing/‘s About Leo’s Personality? He has magnetic charisma. I love old Hollywood--- Leo reminds me so much of the Golden Age of Hollywood actors. I always say he is the last real Hollywood superstar. 
11. What’s Your Favourite Quote That Leo Has Said (it can be from a movie or real life or both)? Don't really have one---
12. Out Of Leo’s Friends, Who Do You Like? Lukas Haas- I feel his relationship with Leo is truly genuine--- can't say the same about others.
13. Who’s Been Your Favourite Leading Lady/Ladies Of Leo’s? In real life Gisele and Toni, in movies----- obviously Kate Winslet. 
14. Do You Like This Fan Page? If So, What Do You Like About It? Yes I love Bellazon. You guys keep me updated on Leo's life--- even if I don't post much I've been reading posts here for years.
15. Is There Anything That You Would Like To See More Or Less Of On The Page? No it's perfect.

Well here's mine:

1. 10

2. Inception

3. My dad bought a DVD-version of Inception and when I started to watch it and saw Leo - I thought 'hmm I think I like him'. Since then I started to buy DVD's with his movies and collecting pictures with him.

4. Inception, The Wolf of Wall Street, Shutter Island, The Departed, The Great Gatsby and and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - I love the most.

5. Dom Cobb, Billy Costigan, Jordan Belfort, Jay Gatsby, Rick Dalton.

6. Not yet😉

7. Both!

8. Before the Flood.

9. His crystal blue and forever young eyes.

10. He's so fckn cool without even trying. He's funny, charismatic and humble.

11. Anyone I’m with has to give me freedom. I like to be with someone who has character and style and someone who is very understanding.

12. Kate and Lukas.

13. Gisele (my older sibling loved so much them and passed on love for Gisele and Leo/Gisele couple to me). Also I ship him with Margot and Rihanna. But I want to say all his gf are great.

14. YES.

15. No, I like things as they are.

Edited by Lilja K
I just misunderstood 9th question

Okay. I’ll play.

1. 23
  2. I honestly don’t remember. I remember watching him on Growing Pains, but it wasn’t until Romeo and Juliet that I really sat up and took notice.
  3. After watching Romeo and Juliet. I Just thought he was a great actor and quite adorable. His intensity drew me to him I think.
  4. Inception, Shutter Island, Departed, Great Gatsby
  5. Dom Cobb, Billy Costigan, Jay Gatsby
  6. No, but got very close to him.
  7. Older Leo
  8. I’ve seen 11th hour, Before the Flood, Ice on Fire.
  9. His eyes
  10. He does what he likes and doesn’t care if it’s considered “cool/in” or not.
  11. “Be thankful for the hard times for they have made you.”
  12. Lukas, Ethan
  13. Margot Robbie
  14. Yes
  15. No (just wish there were more Leo news right now)

1. How Old Were You When You First Fell In Love With Leo? 9.

2. What Was The First Movie You Saw Of Leo’s? Hahaha, that was 1997 year, and the movie was.. No, not "Titanic", that was "Critters 3" 😂
3. Tell Us About The First Time You Fell In Love With Leo?  Well, after I watched "Titanic" in 1998.
4. What Are Your Favourite Movies Of Leo’s? "SHUTTER ISLAND", "REVOLUTIONARY ROAD", "THE WOLF OF WALL STREET", "WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE", "TOTAL ECLIPSE", "DJANGO UNCHAINED", "THE DEPARTED", "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN" "ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD", "TITANIC".
5. What Are Some Of You’re Favourite Characters That Leo Has Played? Calvin Candie, Howard Hughes, Arnie Grape, Teddy Daniels, Billy Costigan, Jack Dawson, Rick Dalton, Frank Wheeler, Frank Abagnale-jr, Danny Archer.
6. Have You Ever Meet Leo? No.
7. Do You Prefer Younger or Older Leo? Or Both? Of course BOTH. And I hate people who likes him only for his young cute face. lol
8. Have You Seen Any Of Leo’s Documentaries? If So, Which Ones? 11th Hour, Before the Flood, Ice on fire.
9. What’s Your Favourite Thing/‘s About Leo’s Appearance? I love everything in him. He's perfect, lol
10. What’s Your Favourite Thing/‘s About Leo’s Personality? Look at my previous answer, lol
11. What’s Your Favourite Quote That Leo Has Said (it can be from a movie or real life or both)? All of them, but his Oscar winning speech was  especially great.
12. Out Of Leo’s Friends, Who Do You Like? Tobey Maguire, he's Leo's oldest pal, since 1988. And Leo is the Godfather of Tobey's daughter. I love their relationship.
13. Who’s Been Your Favourite Leading Lady/Ladies Of Leo’s? I like his current girlfriend - Camila Morrone. She's gorgeous, funny, smart and talented. Great match for Leo (yes, I don't care about age gap, f**k haters).
14. Do You Like This Fan Page? If So, What Do You Like About It? Well, it's good ;)
15. Is There Anything That You Would Like To See More Or Less Of On The Page? Less Instagram. Instagram it's not an only source where you can find new (or old) pics.

16 hours ago, Sliva said:

15. Is There Anything That You Would Like To See More Or Less Of On The Page? Less Instagram. Instagram it's not an only source where you can find new (or old) pics.

Do you have any good sources?

THX to you ALL for the answers :flower: Love reading fan stuff like this. Like I said best Leo place in the internet :stormy:

Jade,  great idea to give us something to do in this  very slow 'new' Leo news time,  thanks :flower: 

1.How Old Were You When You First Fell In Love With Leo? 14

2. What Was The First Movie You Saw Of Leo’s? R&J
3. Tell Us About The First Time You Fell In Love With Leo?  R&J
4. What Are Your Favorite Movies Of Leo’s?  Too many to name
5. What Are Some Of You’re Favorite Characters That Leo Has Played : Arnie,  Billy , Hank, Danny, Howard, Rick, Don,  Romeo, Jack, Rimbaud, Gatsby, Jordan, Amsterdam, Jim, Frank , Calvin, etc
6. Have You Ever Meet Leo? No , but a girl can hope :p 
7. Do You Prefer Younger or Older Leo? Or Both?  Both
8. Have You Seen Any Of Leo’s Documentaries? If So, Which Ones ?  The Eleventh Hour, Before the Flood, Virunga, Greensburg, The Ivory Game Struggle: The Life and Lost Art of Szukalski, Grant

9. What’s Your Favorite Thing/‘s About Leo’s Appearance?   His looks in general  but especially his million dollar smile 
10. What’s Your Favorite Thing/‘s About Leo’s Personality?  His sense of humor, his loyalty to friends,  his charisma,  his caring for things beyond himself/his career, his continued focus on steering his career in the directon he desires to go as an artist rather than let critics/entertainment writers, fans determine his course 
11. What’s Your Favorite Quote That Leo Has Said (it can be from a movie or real life or both)?  Danny : I like to get kissed before I get f*cked
12. Out Of Leo’s Friends, Who Do You Like?  I like them all . 
13. Who’s Been Your Favorite Leading Lady/Ladies Of Leo’s?   Kate, Margot, Cate
14. Do You Like This Fan Page? If So, What Do You Like About It? Yes , I'm very happy with this forum . Besides being a great source of the latest Leo news & pix,  it has a great group of fellow Leo fans to discuss all things Leo with :hug: 
15. Is There Anything That You Would Like To See More Or Less Of On The Page? No 

2 hours ago, akatosh said:

Thank you Jade for the pic of Louis and Philippe. A very underrated performance. You can see which brother you are seeing just by his expression.

He won the razzi award for portraying this "couple" - worst screen couple winner :rofl: I really like to know WHY??? Not saying he gave an oscar winning performance but yeah, I think he did a great job. Like akatosh said I could always tell if it's Louis or Phillipe on screen.

However the devil never looked more handsome - at least that's what I thought when I was 12 :p

tumblr_pt72eurDst1xg4dh0o1_540.gifv

tumblr_pt72eurDst1xg4dh0o2_540.gifv

tumblr_pt72eurDst1xg4dh0o3_540.gifv

tumblr_pt72eurDst1xg4dh0o4_540.gifv

tumblr_pt72eurDst1xg4dh0o5_540.gifv

tumblr_pt72eurDst1xg4dh0o6_540.gifv

Source

(👆 probably my favorite scene in the movie)

Next to this one:

tumblr_pbpinstBN41xoammgo3_540.gifv

Cheesy as hell but so fuck!ng beautiful 😍

Yes I also loved the scene where evil Louis screamed at Phillipe. I think the razzi award had a lot to do with jealousy. Every gril loved Leo and the guys hated him for it. It took him quite a while to get his male fans. And now Women and men love him :thumbsup:

^Thanks, but I don't think it's allowed to post photos from the simply site in other forums, what I can understand because the owner Marcie is paying a lot of money for them. The other page wants my telephone number for registration. Well, no LOL

Haven't seen the movies from 2011 and 2019, tried to watch 2012's Lincoln but failed hard (what a fuck!ng boring movie). The perfomances of Leo (obviously :p), Eddie Redmayne and Casey Affleck are my favorites :thumbs_up:🙏