Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

22 hours ago, akatosh said:

That was a really well made documentary. Really interesting amd a big plus listening to Leo's voice.

I could listen to Leo reading a telephone book though. He has such a soothing voice 🥰

Definitely true! To hear his voice:wub6yh2cm: Thanks Lilja for posting the vid and that is a nice candid shot of Leo!

Happy Birthday Jade 🥳 and thanks for posting!

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Just because it's Kate (Winslet) birthday today - and mine :p - and the character of Rose will be forever iconic to me #badass female movie characters 💪🌹

Happy Birthday to both of you!🎉

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Can't wait for her new movie btw #ammonite

And Mare of Easttown series too😆

Lilja & Jade

Thanks to both of you for your efforts  to keep us entertained with  Leo related videos /pix/ etc in this time of so little new news or pix :flower: :flower: 

Jade , that older photo of Leo was always one of my faves , along with the photo below with the piercing blue eyes 

thumbnail_IMG_8048.jpg

On 10/6/2020 at 5:20 PM, Jade Bahr said:

Random question: So Leo dated Sara Foster (guess that's her?) in 2002 while a break with Gisele??? lol

12865164_Screenshot_2020-10-06LeonardoDiCaprio(citazionidicaprio)Instagram-Fotosund-Videos.thumb.png.f19c94fa864d194bc3d84dc0d93e4384.png

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. Very sweet :heart:

Yes, he dated her. And Gisele dated with another man in this time. She's not innocent. She had an affair with Steve Bing, Elizabeth Hurley's ex. That's why she and Leo broke up for a while (https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/bings-new-babe).

Hi. Been a fan of his for a while and been contented to be an occasional silent reader till now, but the previous post finally prompted me to register so I could have my say on this particular topic. Whatever happened or didn’t happen between the two, I know that after they broke up and before she met and started dating Brady and even after, her comments about Leo were always that he was a truly wonderful person. Her autobiography is self-serving IMO and comes at a time when I think she’s craving attention as her celebrity status is starting to decline; she was someone I at least liked and admired for her success for a long time but in the past say at least 5-6 years, her public comments on her IG always struck me as, again I use the word self-serving, and makes me think she has little clue as to how normal, everyday people live - which is true for most rich and famous people, but some of them (and I include her) like to portray(promote) themselves in social media as just one of the “normal folk” - you’re not, lol. Lastly, as far as being an innocent or decent  in love relationships, being ok with dating Brady and eventually marrying him when he had already impregnated his previous girlfriend, is the height of indecency. 

I guess no one is innocent and I'm being far away from expecting wonders - not from Leo or anybody. It's just that some people still thinking that Leo is secretly gay - I read this speculation these days again - and I'm wondering how people came to this conclusion. If you look at Leos dating history or his interaction with women in particular you can say lots of things about him but gay is the last thing that comes to my mind actually LOL

Welcome @CrashLandingonYou7 🙂

17 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

It's just that some people still thinking that Leo is secretly gay - I read this speculation these days again - and I'm wondering how people came to this conclusion.

I guess it was conceived by some female fans who have unrequited love and they're comfort themselves that he's gay and that's why he does not reciprocate. 'Wish you were gay' song perfectly explains that feeling.

Relatable af. He wasn't seen for a long time and I know he hates paps and he's responsible about quarantine but I need any picture w him. Just to know that he's doing okay. It's hard to be a fan sometimes😫

4 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Relatable af. He wasn't seen for a long time and I know he hates paps and he's responsible about quarantine but I need any picture w him. Just to know that he's doing okay. It's hard to be a fan sometimes😫

I agree. We need some new pics!