Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

could be possible he cheated Bar with Blake

What makes you think that he could? (I missed out that period of Leo's life)

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

the break up with Blake hit him hard I think. After that he was kinda out of control in down under.

That could hurt his ego

Thanks everybody for the latest news/pics

I don't think Leo cheated on Bar. Then Bar would ahve reacted differnetly. Also her father was still very fond of Leo after the break up.

But Blake was cool so I think it was a shame they didn't last longer.

----

I was gutted after break-up with Leonardo DiCaprio, says Bar Refaeli

Bar Refaeli has revealed that she choked up and started crying uncontrollably, when she saw photos of her ex boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio dating his former girlfriend Blake Lively.

The 28-year-old model said that no one knows that she went back to her room and broke down in bitter tears and couldn't stop crying, News.com.au reported.

Refaeli admitted that she was devastated when her six-year relationship.

Refaeli insisted that after taking a swim with a friend in Cannes, she felt she was cleaned and never cried again.

The former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model said that she is looking for someone who is serious, comes from a warm loving family like hers and has similar values.

She confessed that her dream man is Ryan Gosling as she thinks he is amazing.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/i-was-gutted-after-break-up-with-leonardo-dicaprio-says-bar-refaeli-113101900142_1.html

22 hours ago, Lilja K said:

What makes you think that he could? (I missed out that period of Leo's life)

It was the suspicious timing.

Leo met Blake according to eonline in November 2010 (when he was still with Bar). Rumors said Baz Luhrman wanted her desperately for the part of Daisy in "The Great Gatsby" (don't know how true this is because obviously she didn't get the part).

Then according to page six Leo and Blake were seen flirting at Jeremy Renners 40 birthday party in January 2011 (I remember most Leo fans were already like something is definitely going on here guys lol).

Months later - May 2 2011 if I'm not wrong - a sighting claimed Leo was heading into Blakes apartment in the middle of the night (at this point he denied all of it of course, but he is denying most of the time things who ended up being true).

And only after days he officially splitted with Bar (around May 12, 2011) both of them showed up in Cannes (around May 17, 2011) - Bar shining on the red carpet while Leo holded Blake in his arms on a big yacht (how very sensitive of him LOL).

So if people read something into the whole Leo/Rihanna "accidentally sightings" period then for sure something happend between Leo and Blake in this time while he was still with Bar :Angel:

Jade

Your timeline for Leo & Blake is what I remember as well

We saw pap pix of Leo & Bar boarding a plane in Paris right before Met Gala 

And when Leo didn’t walk red carpet with her at Met Gala no one was surprised

But when they each  showed up at Met  after parties , but not with each other , the gossip press & fans  knew something was up 

And according to Lainey the morning after the Met Gala parties  , Leo was seen leaving Blake’s apartment at 4:00 am 

So his showing up on a yacht with her a few weeks later in Cannes . didn’t seem to be just a random meeting  :p 

Sugarwater

Tks for Cuba video :)

LiljaK

Tks for R&J fashion post :)

As to Cuba video from what I recall that was right after Titanic was released , so sometime in 1988 

Photo of Leo and Tobey at Pool Aid in 1994 

Hard to believe Leo almost 20 year old when this photo was taken  :p 

2020-09-14 (2).png

LiljaK

Tks for Leo/UK/Titanic premiere video  :) 

In the pix we've seen from this premiere , I hadn't noticed before that his friend Dana was with him

On 9/10/2020 at 10:46 PM, oxford25 said:

Some nice comments from Leo's R& J costar Harold Perrineau

Interesting comments about Leo helping his son get into a certain school

Jade, LiljaK, and Shepherd

Tks for latest Leo related articles /IG posts , pix  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

I didn’t get it how did leo help his son ? By paying his school tuition ?