Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lilja 

Thanks for all of those years uncensored pics! Love seeing him enjoy himself.

Another pic I hadn’t seen until a few weeks ago.

I’ve been looking for a pic of Leo and Kristin right before they broke up. It’s of him and her walking towards a car. She looks as if she has been crying and he’s carrying a greeting card of some kind. Does anyone remember this?

FBDAAD0F-D07B-4D7A-884B-3768272443CC.jpeg

Leo never joined the sixpack club. He's looking like this for years (especially in his private 'lazy' time). So I don't get the fuzz every time he puts off his shirt LOL

Personally I think the only questionable part of his body is his belly. But as long he's healthy I don't see the problem. Most men I know have a (bigger) belly. And let's face it it's not getting better/easier with age :D

Beside from this I think nature meant it very good with Leo. He's tall and lanky, with broad shoulders and small hips. That's a hell of a basis. So if he would work out -just a little- boy he would look hella fine (like he did in 2005/2006). Just my opinion.

I think the body debate is starting over again and again is because all his girlfriends has such killer bodys and some people seemed personal affected that Leo can have such women without being in the same shape.

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Leo never joined the sixpack club. He's looking like this for years (especially in his private 'lazy' time). So I don't get the fuzz every time he puts off his shirt LOL

Personally I think the only questionable part of his body is his belly. But as long he's healthy I don't see the problem. Most men I know have a (bigger) belly. And let's face it it's not getting better/easier with age :D

Beside from this I think nature meant it very good with Leo. He's tall and lanky, with broad shoulders and small hips. That's a hell of a basis. So if he would work out -just a little- boy he would look hella fine (like he did in 2005/2006). Just my opinion.

I think the body debate is starting over again and again is because all his girlfriends has such killer bodys and some people seemed personal affected that Leo can have such women without being in the same shape.

Me too i don’t think he should work out and have sixpack yes he would look way better if he lost some weight but not too much  to me his prime in terms of looks was 2011-2013 especially 2013 after he finished wolf he was PERFECT and he didn’t have sixpack or anything but his face and body was more defined than now but in anytime he’s the most beautiful man who has ever graced the screen 😊😍 also he looked amazing when he was shooting OUATIH so if he got back to that shape is great and i think soon he will. The thing about leo and being “body shamed” is rediculious he has never been the type of actor who showed off his six packs and chose roles based on his muscles and body so i i agree with you i think they are jealous of how people think he’s gorgeous without him hitting the gym. People say that he’s been like that for many years now but no it’s not because he got lazier or careless but because now he takes longer breaks between his movies and he seems like to relax and enjoy his life during breaks that’s why he gains weight and some people like that for example me during vacations i gain about 3 kg sometimes even 5 if the vacation is longer than 3 months but he takes sometimes years so ofc. Proof of that look at him in 1998-1999 And during the interviews of TMITIM he looked slightly chubbier than before and even in the interviews of RR he was chubbier than the interviews of BB cuz he was during vacation and after that they asked him to lose weight for Inception before he used to gain some weight during breaks but less than now cuz the breaks were shorter than that 

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I totally agree with you, Jade.

13 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

I’m in Osage Nation/Pawhuska today taking pics/videos for you all. 

Here’s a quick snap of the court house where the trials were held. I’ll post more later.

31AA4086-B05E-43F1-A693-BB03FDD6AD86.jpeg

Thanks for this one👍🏻

Can't wait to see more🙂

Alice T 
Thanks for trying to find the pic, but that’s not the one. The ones I’m thinking of have Leo holding what looks like a greeting card.

Jade Bahr 

Love hearing these things about Leo.

LiljaK 

Thanks for the rare pics of Leo. They are always a treat.

I have so much from my road trip to Osage Nation yesterday. I really don’t even know where to start or how to present it all. I definitely don’t want to spoil anything for those who haven’t read the book or know the history. Therefore, in all of the videos, I keep the commentary very general. I guess I’ll just start with showing you what the landscape in this area looks like.

910ACBE2-E015-460A-A76F-052330A46B3E.jpeg

Sugarwater thanks for new beach Leo pics and Pawhushka/Osage pic and video!

40 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

I definitely don’t want to spoil anything for those who haven’t read the book or know the history. Therefore, in all of the videos, I keep the commentary very general. I guess I’ll just start with showing you what the landscape in this area looks like.

Very appreciate it☺️