Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

On 8/14/2020 at 12:00 AM, oxford25 said:

Infact in the  earlier photo of Lucila with Normandie & the other little girl , I wondered if she might be Ethan’s daughter that we saw pix of paddle boarding with Leo’s years ago 

I wonder who the 3rd man with Ethan & Leo is in top photo you posted

Oxford, I think the other girl next to Normandie is possibly one of her friends. Ethan's youngest daughters, Billie Grace and Francis Clementine, are close to Normandie's age (13 and 15) but both don't have such dark hair and different face.

Also wonder who the third man with Ethan and Leo is. Unfortunately the photo is too small to see. He looks quite tanned and with dark hair, could be their friend Danny Abeckaser as he's pretty tanned with dark hair.

Thanks for new pix of Leo driving around.

18 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Sunflower

Regarding respect to the Osage, I know that the filmakers met with the tribe to get their permission and stipulations for filming this part of their history.  They did not have to do that, so it's huge that they did it.

Sugarwater, So happy hearing this!

Thank you for more videos, very interesting. Nice to hear about the low emission cars and busses and the different Cherokee clans. Hope you'll be able to purchase your great great uncle's “mansion” someday.

LiljaK, interesting to see the detail of Rick Dalton's medaillion. Thanks for new pix of Leo on the beach with his dad and Gati, so cute. Leo's looking good (as always 😜)!

Akatosh, sorry I missed it scrolling through the great updates here before, but thanks for the video with Leo's uncle Ulrich! He has the same kind facial features as Leo and his mom. Wonder what side of the family he is?

Jade Bahr, thanks for Titanic trivia which was completely unknown to me. Will definitely check the documentary :)

Luckygirl, thanks for another new old Kinowetter video with Leo. Love them all!

Some more new pix :)

Sunflower86

Tks for more beach pix :) 

I wonder if we'll ever see who else was there, as I highly doubt that just Leo,George and the little girl went out to beach 

Also, tks, for replies to my questions.  

Yes, we recently had those other pix of Leo with Normandie and a friend,  so , just may be another friend, but since Ethan was along , I thought might be his daughter as well 

Also, tks, for your thoughts on who 3rd man might be 

As to  Leo's arm / bandage : I don't recall seeing that photo . 

But I do remember years ago we saw Leo at at a NY event with Tobey & Jen and then later at art event with Irmelin and he had a sling on his arm, but we never did read any news as to what the reason for that may be 

2 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

As to  Leo's arm / bandage : I don't recall seeing that photo . 

But I do remember years ago we saw Leo at at a NY event with Tobey & Jen and then later at art event with Irmelin and he had a sling on his arm, but we never did read any news as to what the reason for that may be 

Thanks Oxford, I vaguely remember that. Perhaps it was from around the same time and the bandage and sling on his arm was for the same 'injury'. Or at least I hope it was considering Leo's supposed 'bad luck'.

1 hour ago, sUNFLOWER86 said:

Akatosh, sorry I missed it scrolling through the great updates here before, but thanks for the video with Leo's uncle Ulrich! He has the same kind facial features as Leo and his mom. Wonder what side of the family he is?

Jade Bahr, thanks for Titanic trivia which was completely unknown to me. Will definitely check the documentary :)

Luckygirl, thanks for another new old Kinowetter video with Leo. Love them all!

Some more new pix :)

About Leo's uncle Ulrich: Ulrich's father was the brother of Wilhelm in den Birken (Leo's grandfather). Here are some more pictures of Ulrich (+ his son is in the group picture on the right) and Leo with his grandparents.

Ulrich+den+Birken+Prince+Albert+II+Monaco+TE3hXUVztlKl.jpg Irmelin+Dicaprio+Prince+Albert+II+Monaco+Foundation+tFd_kJVFewol_ulrich + Niklas in den Birken.jpg Leo_grandparents.jpg Wilhelm Heinrich Indenbirken (1913 - 1995).jpg

Lilja

Thanks for all of the Malibu pics!!  Leo seems to have such a love and patience for children.

Sunflower

I've seen that pic before, but don't know what the bandage is for.  I remember TMZ poking fun at Leo around the time when he had his Revenant look and at that time he had a gnarly rash in that same place as the bandage in this pic.  Obviously, not the same time period though.  Also, thanks for the uncensored pics.

This throw back interview is one of my favorites.  I wish he would show this side of himself to us more often.

Akatosh

Thanks for more pix of Irmelin’s family :) 

Liljak

Tks for more pix :)

I had wondered where the little girl’s brother might be , and now we know he was in water with Leo & George as well 

Sugarwater

That interview is , also , one of my favorites :) 

3 hours ago, akatosh said:

About Leo's uncle Ulrich: Ulrich's father was the brother of Wilhelm in den Birken (Leo's grandfather). Here are some more pictures of Ulrich (+ his son is in the group picture on the right) and Leo with his grandparents.

Akatosh, thanks for the info and additional photo's! I remember having seen the second one before sometime, but never realised it was Irmelin's family in that photo :)

3 hours ago, Lilja K said:

EN_01441249_0003.jpg

Lilja K, thanks for more pix from this set. This picture with Cami's siblings Sky and Gati just makes my heart melt!

2 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

I remember TMZ poking fun at Leo around the time when he had his Revenant look and at that time he had a gnarly rash in that same place as the bandage in this pic.

Sugarwater, thanks for info. Don't remember having seen or heard about this.

That Oscar roundtable is definitely one of my favs of Leo! Wish we could see that side of him more often as well, though I respect that he's usually more garded and/or reserved in interviews and such and doesn't really fully show himself.

Akatosh

Thanks for the pics of Leo's family!

Drive in screenings of Shutter Island are going to be held at the abondoned hospital where it was filmed.  

I have a trip planned sometime in the next couple of weeks to go to Pawhuska/Osage Nation. For those of you who have read the book, is there anything in particular you want pictures/video of?  Back in Jan/Feb I had heard that the filmakers had already started building things and recreating the downtown look.  Not sure what all was done or how much, before they had to step away.

9 hours ago, sUNFLOWER86 said:

Saw this photo in leodicaprio3442 IG stories recently, can't remember ever having seen it before. Wonder what year this was and what happened to his arm?

Screenshot_20200730-170441.png

That was back in the summer of 2013 when he was on a vacation on his yacht and had sun burn 

D7880C15-9498-4B63-BB65-D1BCFB3E010E.png 319EEA6A-ADA3-47A2-A6F5-177398684B70.png 3D9BCE68-A408-4A54-8093-D5DCBD278BD3.png

Thanks Sugarwater for posting the video!I remember that roundtable discussion. Leo's really a naturally funny person (also check out the audio of Marc Maron's podcast that was posted several months back. Leo's very funny too!)

All the photos are awesome! Thanks sUNFLOWER86, akatosh, Lilja K and LuckyGirl for posting!