Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

9 hours ago, sap675 said:

I hate it whenĀ Backgrid AgencyĀ puts out Leo content because we have no access to their archives unlike Legion Media, etc to see more photos in the series šŸŽžĀ 

It's not Backgrid, it's Mega and Broadimage. Legion Media don't own images, all images on LM generally is from Backgrid

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

And that he is in his casual shape :rofl:

Ā 

2038391196_Stopflexingyourmusclesgifset1.thumb.gif.190b87818b12e77ff5821f448a5c2ea3.gif1807375195_Stopflexingyourmusclesgifset2.thumb.gif.12b43f93915820d3841439614a670288.gif

Ā 

Yes that's leisure Leo. But when filming starts we will see fit Leo again.:laugh: I just hope he will also do other films apart from Flower Moon. There can never be enaufgh Leo movies. Even a cameo or supporting role would be fine.

Ā 

1 hour ago, akatosh said:

Yes that's leisure Leo. But when filming starts we will see fit Leo again.:laugh: I just hope he will also do other films apart from Flower Moon. There can never be enaufgh Leo movies. Even a cameo or supporting role would be fine.

Ā 

As a greedy leo fan I donā€™t want cameos

Ā only leading roles ughhh i hope he does more than one this yearĀ 

why do you think he will be fit for his role on killers? Does his role dictate that?Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

As a greedy leo fan I donā€™t want cameos

Ā only leading roles ughhh i hope he does more than one this yearĀ 

why do you think he will be fit for his role on killers? Does his role dictate that?Ā 

Ā 

I don't know for sure but he has always been in better shape when he was shooting.

12 hours ago, oxford25 said:

LuckyGirl & Akatosh

Ā 

Going by the pix of the real ErnestĀ Ā Burkhardt ( the character Leo will play )Ā in book , I would say his body type is similar to Rick DaltonĀ 

Well he looked really good as rick daltonĀ 

Ā 

Is this the character leo will be playing ? Do you how old is he during the time frame of the book? And is he a lead ?Ā 

07092383-B6A7-4360-AEA1-E38602DBCD51.jpeg

LuckyGirl
Ā 

Yes , that is the character Leo will play Ernest BurkhardtĀ 

They donā€™t state their ages , but Ernest is married to Molly whose Indian family became quite wealthy with discovery of oil on the land the US govt gave the tribe when they relocated them to OklahomaĀ 

Ā 

They have children : Elisabeth & James ( nickname Cowboy )Ā 

Ā 

I would speculate when the main action takes place they are between 35-45Ā 

Ā 

Ernest is a major character to the story

Ā 

Plus Ernest has a younger Bryan brother who is , also, part of the storyĀ 

Since we are having to wait so long for this movie, I thought Iā€™d ask if yā€™all are interested in learning more about the tribes and tribal lands here in Oklahoma while we patiently wait. Ā I live and work in Cherokee Nation which is not far from Osage Nation. When I read this book, my first thought was, ā€œOMG! Nothing has really changed. This is my home town and their good ole boy crap still to this day.ā€ Iā€™ll attach one of my multipartĀ TikTok videos that I did a few months ago and if you are interested I can postĀ more.Ā 

Ā