Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Akatosh, thanks to confirm Leo still has the tattoo. 

I loved A Star is Born, I think certainly Leo would nail the performance, BUT he can't sing, and Bradley... damn, he can sing and his voice is amazing! I loved all the songs he sang, I even download the songs because I loved soo much, loved Lady Gaga performance and songs too, this movie was perfect, but soo sad. Not forgetting Bradley also direct the movie, he's very talented. I think if Leo were going to do it I would prefer Lady Gaga as his partner than Beyoncé, IDK why but I'am just sick of Beyoncé, lol. Now, if it was another singer called Rihanna, I would love it, haha.  ;)

While this article from Film Stage  doesn't give any specific start date,  at least it does show that those connected to Killers are working on ways they can safely move forward with filming :thumbsup:

Cinematographer Rodrigo Prieto on Preparing to Shoot Killers of the Flower Moon During the Pandemic  

During the pandemic, we’ve seen some projects resume production with strict safety protocols (including secret shoots), but when it comes to some films where directors and actors are in a higher-risk category, we’ve wondered if they would forge ahead or wait it out. When it comes to Martin Scorsese’s $200 million western Killers of the Flower Moon, it looks like plans are indeed moving ahead and cinematographer Rodrigo Prieto is rethinking his usual approach to consider the safety measures.

Speaking to Vanity Fair about shooting Taylor Swift’s cardigan music video, he revealed he experimented with a camera trick for close-ups, which would normally require the cinematographer and camera operator to be face-to-face with the actor. He instead utilized remote heads on the cameras so social distancing guidelines could be followed.

“Certainly, [Killers of the Flower Moon] will be very delicate too because, well, even Martin Scorsese as a director, he has asthma. So we have to be very careful with him.” Speaking to his use of remote heads, he added, “That’s the kind of thing that I learned in the [music] video that I think I will keep on applying, especially in a film like that. We don’t want De Niro or anybody to touch anything right now.”

While he’s not the only crew member who will have to adapt to this strange new world, it’s good to hear that those involved are forward-thinking in terms of making the environment as safe as possible.

Apple came aboard to finance the film back in May, while Paramount will distribute the film theatrically worldwide. Based on the stellar book Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann and scripted by Eric Roth, production was just about to get underway in Oklahoma with Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio leading the cast when COVID-19 hit.

As we await more details on when production may kick off, see Prieto’s latest work below and for more, read our interview with the cinematographer on making The Irishman

.https://thefilmstage.com/cinematographer-rodrigo-prieto-on-preparing-to-shoot-killers-of-the-flower-moon-during-the-pandemic/

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way Productions has signed a first-look film and television deal with Apple, joining Idris Elba’s Green Door Pictures, Ridley Scott’s Scott Free Productions, A24 and Imagine Documentaries on the tech giant’s producer roster. 

https://www.screendaily.com/news/leonardo-dicaprios-appian-way-in-film-tv-deal-with-apple/5152053.article

Barbie

Billy Costigan , be still my heart :drool: 

Also, tks, for news of new deal Leo's Appian Way has signed with Apple. 

I guess this new deal   means than rather than Leo's documentaries being streamed at Netflix as they have in the past,  they will now be streamed on Apple TV

Every time I watch the movie I'm like how the hell can she just NOT LOOK at his lost puppy face while he's trying to make eye contact? I would adopt him asap LOL Am I the only one? :rofl:

tumblr_nu470wuFeU1ua8n2qo1_250.gifv tumblr_nu470wuFeU1ua8n2qo2_250.gifv

tumblr_nu470wuFeU1ua8n2qo3_250.gifv tumblr_nu470wuFeU1ua8n2qo4_250.gifv

Source

He's looking like fine ignore me just like everyone else in this damn world. Poor boo boo :baronfaint:

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Every time I watch the movie I'm like how the hell can she just NOT LOOK at his lost puppy face while he's trying to make eye contact? I would adopt him asap LOL Am I the only one? :rofl:

Source

He's looking like fine ignore me just like everyone else in this damn world. Poor boo boo :baronfaint:

Omg, I would hug him forever!   :baronfaint:

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Source

OMG He's soo fine. You just want to hug him ❤️ 

It’s been a few years since I posted here, but with Killers of the Flower Moon hopefully starting production not far from where I live, I thought I’d come say hi. I’m Native American, (Cherokee). I live in Tahlequah, OK and work for Cherokee Nation. I have friends who live in Pawhuska, and my sister and I are planning on trying to catch some of the filming. However, with COVID-19 restrictions, not sure we will be able to get very close anymore. 

1 hour ago, Sugarwater said:

It’s been a few years since I posted here, but with Killers of the Flower Moon hopefully starting production not far from where I live, I thought I’d come say hi. I’m Native American, (Cherokee). I live in Tahlequah, OK and work for Cherokee Nation. I have friends who live in Pawhuska, and my sister and I are planning on trying to catch some of the filming. However, with COVID-19 restrictions, not sure we will be able to get very close anymore. 

Welcome back!

That's awesome, if you know of something or see something please let us know.