Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jade & Barbie

Tks for a photo and video clip that are both new to me :flower: 

And, need I say,  that video , Leo's relaxed body language and his million dollar smiles  , are reasons why I have always loved his Japanese interviews :heart: 

10 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

This is completely new to me, the movie promos in Asia are really the best, haha. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a GREAT find you found thanks ALOT i wish we could see the whole interview 

do you know why when I try to go to the poster’s ig page there are no posts? 

Today we have another new sighting of Leo dining in CT once again with Bradley Cooper. 

The restaurant mentioned is not the same cafe where the fan photo of 2 was taken in the last sighting of Leo in CT with Brad from a few weeks ago 

I sure hope they are meeting in connection with Brad C joining the Killers of Flower Moon cast or possibly some other film project for the duo  :) 

Scene… Actors Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio were spotted enjoying lunch at Bartaco on Wilton Road in Westport on Wednesday afternoon. Cooper is renting a home on Sasco Hill Road in nearby Fairfield.

https://www.greenwichtime.com/local/article/The-Dish-Cooper-Pitt-and-DiCaprio-drop-by-15451485.php

Also I had completely forgotten about the tatoo Leo used to have on his ankle area to I saw this article today

https://www.thethings.com/heres-why-leonardo-dicaprio-had-his-secret-tattoo-removed/

2020-08-01 (2).png

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

I sure hope they are meeting in connection with Brad joining the Killers of Flower Moon cast or possibly some other film project for the duo  :) 

Me too, that's would be great to see Leo and Brad in another movie again

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Also I had completely forgotten about the tatoo Leo used to have on his ankle area to I saw this article today

https://www.thethings.com/heres-why-leonardo-dicaprio-had-his-secret-tattoo-removed/

2020-08-01 (2).png

Thanks for the posts ox.

I don't think Leo removed his tatoo, I think he still has it, and if I'am not mistaken he did the tatto back in 2010. Also, I'am not sure if his friends have matching tatoos but they do have the matching W necklaces. 

I sure hope there is some news about killers of Flower Moon coming soon. 

I'm not really a fan of Bradley Cooper (as an actor), but I really loved "A Star Is Born" :heart:

Every time I watch the movie I remember when Leo and Beyonce were attached to the project with Clint Eastwood to direct. Hard to picture, especially when it comes to all those singing scenes for the male part :D I always wondered how Leo would have managed that...

953715332_dorkydancinggif.thumb.gif.8dc1bd64ffbd4f161343f44a71b378b6.gif

Speaking of this :p

tumblr_pvqnx6xSKf1wlluvdo4_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_pvqnx6xSKf1wlluvdo3_540.gifv

tumblr_pvqnx6xSKf1wlluvdo5_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_pvqnx6xSKf1wlluvdo1_540.gifv

tumblr_pvqnx6xSKf1wlluvdo6_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_pvqnx6xSKf1wlluvdo2_540.gifv

Source

But honestly seeing Leo in such a part (sexy, troubled rockstar falling deeply in love) is like a secret, wet fantasy 😍

tumblr_pobbf6Bods1uum6v8o2_540.gifv

Source

Thanks to everyone for the pics and articles!!

I also really loved A Star Is Born ❤️ Leo would have been wonderful in the role.

Leo still has his tattoo. You could see it in the pics with Normandie some weeks ago.

v87dYk6j_o.jpg