Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jade

As to Britney /Leo/video , personally I think the ‘rumor’ that he was ‘considering’  doing it is right up there with all the other numerous ‘rumors’ that appeared  right after Titanic  that he was ‘considering’  this or that  film role :p 

So looking on google today for Leo news I find out about an Italian actress that is related to him, her name is Rafaella Di Caprio and she's really pretty, I guess Leo probably doesn't even know of her existence. 

Raffaella Di Caprio is a Samnite beauty. She is from Dugenta and will be the leading actress in the second season of Furore.
And for her entry into the golden world of entertainment she reveals a family history that binds her to the star par excellence ... Leonardo Di Caprio.
The young Samnite actress, in fact, remembered "My great grandfather and his were first-degree relatives ...". It is no secret, in fact, that Leonardo's great-grandparents, Salvatore DiCaprio and Rosina Cassella, were originally from Alife and Piedimonte Matese respectively. Towns in the province of Caserta but in fact very close to Sannio. 
For Raffaella a bond that we hope will bring her the same luck as the Oscar-winning actor.

https://www.ottopagine.it/bn/attualita/99355/la-sannita-imparentata-con-leonardo-di-caprio-fa-furore.shtml

Raffaella-Di-Caprio-in-primo-piano.jpg

8 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

So looking on google today for Leo news I find out about an Italian actress that is related to him, her name is Rafaella Di Caprio and she's really pretty, I guess Leo probably doesn't even know of her existence. 

Beautiful blue-eyed blonde as Leo

Don't think I ever saw this pic before #legendary

The smile :wub:

Leo with his dad...
They might not look exactly like each other but when I saw the pic I was like yeah they share the same spirit/body language...

@BarbieErin Billy Costigan is just 🔥🔥
3a6befa7bc31a3188789236272b62c1f.gif

Oxford, I'm hoping with you! Eagerly waiting for new info on when they'll be able to start filming Killers of the Flower Moon. If they'll start filming some time this year, maybe we'll be able to see it late 2021? But with this C still going on, who knows when filming can finally start. Wasn't it initially scheduled to start filming late March or in April?

And yes, would love to see Leo and Jonah in a movie together again. I agree, they have great chemistry together.

Jade Bahr, I very much agree with what you said! As for how Leo becomes aware of certain photos and videos, I think he has a few people on his team that would scan the internet and socials. Maybe he or his friends might come across something once in a while, but I don't think he would actively do this himself. I even wonder how much time he spends on socials? I assume he's posting his messages on IG, FB and Twitter himself and probably checks the posts from accounts he follows, which aren't many.

Lilja K, thanks for new pix and vid. Had to look twice at George in the photos, didn't recognise him at first with actually gray hair haha.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:45 PM, oxford25 said:

But does anyone recognize the man with Leo in this photo ?

LGN49399965.jpg.133bf4183a8d19758916d5a9dc223411.jpg

Don Johnson, as Lilja K mentioned, does look like this guy... Plus we know Leo is no stranger to the Johnsons, so could be. I don't think it's Chuck or Adam Farrar. Chuck's hair is dyed blonde, as Oxford mentioned, and his hair wasn't as long early July. Leo and Adam don't have contact with eachother, but apparently Adam and his wife Charity are still allowed to have some sort of contact with Normandie as becomes clear in the video below. In this video of Adam, which was filmed January this year, he had a buzcut so his hair would be nowhere near the length of the guy in the photo. Interesting but sad to hear Adam talk about his life. Must be hard for the whole family.

On 7/28/2020 at 1:45 AM, SexyLeo91 said:

I recalled watching his documentary Before the Flood, and he had on gray shorts and gray undies :smile:

Oh my, I don't remember this, think I'll have to see the documentary again 😁

Jade Bahr, thanks for the Britney/Leo music video info. I do remember thinking of Titanic when this music video was released, but I can't imagine Leo actually considering doing a cameo 😂 That photo of him with Sheryl Crow and Paul McCartney is new to me. His smile is to die for 🥰 Oh my, his arms in that photo with his dad! Agree, he looks more like his mom but he and his dad share the same spirit.

BarbieErin, thanks for the info about Raffaella DiCaprio. She is a beauty! Kind of resembles Blake Lively in that photo. Hope she'll be successful in her own way 🙂

And OMG Billy!!! 😍 What are you doing to me?!

Barbie

Tks for article about one of Leo's DiCaprio relations :)

We know Leo often mentions in interviews how much he loves to visit Italy.  I wonder if he has ever visited with any of his DiCaprio relatives living there 

And ,  need I say, I loveeee  Billy Costigan :heart: 

Jade

Tks for some great older IG  pix :) 

Sunflower86

Yes,  we do know that Leo is good friend's with Don's daughter Dakota The last time I saw him was in movie  Knives Out 

But when Lilja mentioned him as a possibility I went and looked at his IG and going by the  most recent photo he posted , his hair isn't as overall   grey  or as long 

At same time,  I considered the man could be a friend of George's that we just havent seen him with :idk: 

2020-07-29 (4).png

Oxford, you're right! From that recent photo it doesn't look like the guy in the photos with Leo. Don's eyebrows seem much lighter as well. Yeah, could be a friend of George then :)

BarbierErin, thanks for the info on Leo's Appian Way producing the 'Island' series. I'm loving this news! I read Aldous Huxley's 'Island' a very long time ago and from what I remember about it, I can absolutely understand Leo wanting to produce a series based upon that great book. Will have to read it again 😊

Barbie

Tks for Appian/ Island news ; now if we could only get some film news about Killers or another film project for Leo :) 

Sunflower86

Yes , we could easily solve the mystery  of who is that man if George would just kindly  drop by & identify him :p