Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

23 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I still remember when he went to that girlfriends house for thanksgiving, pictures were taken and they broke up shortly after. Obviously this wasn't cami's doing but you can tell Leo takes invasion of privacy seriously.

Yeah also when leo’s party in malibu that showed naomi campell  was filmed after hours the person who filmed it deleted it 

But isn't too much drama because of a simple video? I understand he likes to preserve his privacy, but I think he exaggerates sometimes, and there's nothing scandalous about that video, plus it's already all over fan IG's, no matter if who originally posted deletes it. Well, this is my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

But isn't too much drama because of a simple video? I understand he likes to preserve his privacy, but I think he exaggerates sometimes, and there's nothing scandalous about that video, plus it's already all over fan IG's, no matter if who originally posted deletes it. Well, this is my opinion. 

I totally disagree with you dear 

if it was me being filmed and posted on someone’s insta i would be pissed off and would ask to remove the part I’m not as if anybody care about me but becuz not  everyone Is comfortable with that 

Plus why can’t he just chill wihtout being filmed he’s not a commodity he goes to the street and paps take pictures of him and even in a private setting he’s filmed. The person who filmed the vid must ask permission or film everyone and skip those who doesn’t want to be filmed that’d all 

1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

I totally disagree with you dear 

if it was me being filmed and posted on someone’s insta i would be pissed off and would ask to remove the part I’m not as if anybody care about me but becuz not  everyone Is comfortable with that 

Plus why can’t he just chill wihtout being filmed he’s not a commodity he goes to the street and paps take pictures of him and even in a private setting he’s filmed. The person who filmed the vid must ask permission or film everyone and skip those who doesn’t want to be filmed that’d all 

Ok, it's fine to have different opinions. 

Thanks everyone for all the great pix, vids and info!! 😍

Think this is the first time we've seen both their dogs together at the same time. Jack and Sally look cute.

Barbie, thanks for finding and sharing that video. Had never seen it before. What is he holding that he wanted to be photographed with?

Jade, nice info about Leo's Appian Way executive producing a new Elisabeth Moss production, love her work!! And that Titanic boardgame is going on my Christmas list 😁

On 7/24/2020 at 1:36 PM, oxford25 said:

Also , tks , for info regarding Titanic board game , I wonder if the makers had to compensate Cameron to base it on his movie’s characters

Oxford, they might have at least had to pay a fee to the studio I think. Don't remember if I'd read it here or somewhere else a while ago. Joseph Gordon Levitt mentioned using a Titanic movie poster in a movie he was in. Studio was fine with it they just had to pay a fee to be allowed to use it but they also had to have the permission from all the actors pictured in the poster, in this case just Leo and Kate obviously.

Thanks Oxford for new video of Leo with Cami and others. It's cute to see them like that but too bad it had to be in such a private setting.

5 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

The person who filmed the vid must ask permission or film everyone and skip those who doesn’t want to be filmed that’d all

The guy who filmed and shared this is rapper Shwayze. He's already taken down both stories. Agree with what others here have said, it's already saved and shared so deleting is too late, once it's out there it's out there.

I will try to share the original stories here, as so far all accounts on IG (apart from the one Oxford mentioned) only share the second story with Leo and Camila. When you watch both stories you can see that he's filming the entire group, starting out with Cindy, Maximo (Camila's dad), some people unknown to me ( though the bald guy reminds me of the guy at their car in the Laurel Canyon dog park pix 🤔), the one performing (Citizen Scope), Rande, Kaia, Leo, Cami, unknown girl and Presley. I like to see the good in people and thus don't think he filmed it all just to show off Leo, but I can, ofcourse, be wrong. Maybe he didn't fully know or realise how private Leo is about such things and had eventually been made aware of it?

I probably would've filmed it too had I been there, just to capture the great moment. Knowing Leo and his rightful obsession with privacy, I agree with you and personally never would've shared it with the world.

(Oh wow they come up huge! Sorry, don't know how to post these without filling up your entire screen.)

Edited by sUNFLOWER86

Thanks all for sharing latest news, pics and clips :flower:

Personally I do everything for not showing up in social media. And I'm far away from being that interesting :rofl: But I would be pissed if anyone would violates my privacy without permission especially when my attitude about it is well known. It's a matter of trust and respect in my eyes. I mean it's ok to film such a great moment but why to share it with the whole world? Never got this thirst of attention.

But aside from this I think for most people nowadays it's normal to post private stuff all the time without even re-thinking about other persons privacy.

What do you guys think how does Leo become aware of such (private) clips or photos? By himself, friends? Or does he has a special team for checking his name on social media daily? lol

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Thanks all for sharing latest news, pics and clips :flower:

Personally I do everything for not showing up in social media. And I'm far away from being that interesting :rofl: But I would be pissed if anyone would violates my privacy without permission especially when my attitude about it is well known. It's a matter of trust and respect in my eyes. I mean it's ok to film such a great moment but why to share it with the whole world? Never got this thirst of attention.

But aside from this I think for most people nowadays it's normal to post private stuff all the time without even re-thinking about other persons privacy.

What do you guys think how does Leo become aware of such (private) clips or photos? By himself, friends? Or does he has a special team for checking his name on social media daily? lol

Totally agree but the thing that is really annoying is that if a person wants to film great moments they dont need to film everyone else without asking for permission not to mention that they share it on social media

i think he has a team 

Sunflower86

Tks for reply to my question re compensation/Titanic game  and the info about JGL/Titanic poster :) 

As to Once  it  is hard to believe it has already been a year , I'm just hoping that we don't have to wait one or two  more years before we see a new Leo movie  

They were showing WOWS on cable last night , and I do so hope that Jonah and he do another film one day , they had such great chemistry together 

LiljaK

Tks for new Nobu pix :) 

Yes, that is Normandie standing at valet with Cami,  and I see Peggy getting into back of SUV that Leo appears to be getting ready to drive. It appears from pix they came in 2 different vehicles 

But does anyone recognize the man with Leo in this photo ?

LGN49399965.jpg.133bf4183a8d19758916d5a9dc223411.jpg

Jade

As to Leo knowing what is posted about him on social media,   I agree with LuckyGirl, I think he has at least one person ,  who  like I do ,  quickly  scans various sites throughout the day to see what  new articles  /pix/vids  have  surfaced related to him  

Liljak & Barbie

Tks for replies to man’s identity :)

Barbie , he doesn’t look to me like Chuck at all plus the last time I saw Chuck in Nikki’s 4th of July vids, he has his hair dyed blonde 

But , as always , I could be wrong 

4157ABB3-965A-4320-8E93-021A9777FC49.jpeg