Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Tks for your thoughts on Leo's hair  :) 

Just wish we could see him outside without a bb cap on :p 

Jade

As to filming, COVID/ US  some areas of the country had very high # of cases and MORE IMPORTANTLY deaths such as NY = 433,314 cases /32,552 deaths , but Oklahoma where they are due to film has only 22,057 and 452 deaths ,  so IFFFFF they were going to still go with filming in the area where the story truly took place, it would be a part  of the country where the #'s are far lower than many other states .  Plus   Pawhuska , the main city/locale for most of the action,  even today remains a very rural /small town area.  Infact it  is only in recent years that Pawhuska and the area around it became known to most of us in the US due to the popularity of the Pioneer Woman cooking show on our Food Network channel  .  The woman behind the cooking show has a big ranch in the Pawhuska area and she has used the money from show's success to help revitalize the small downtown area by building boutique  hotel/restaurant etc to service the many fans of the show who now come to visit the area /tour her ranch 

23 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie

Tks for your thoughts on Leo's hair  :) 

Just wish we could see him outside without a bb cap on :p 

Jade

As to filming, COVID/ US  some areas of the country had very high # of cases and MORE IMPORTANTLY deaths such as NY = 433,314 cases /32,552 deaths , but Oklahoma where they are due to film has only 22,057 and 452 deaths ,  so IFFFFF they were going to still go with filming in the area where the story truly took place, it would be a part  of the country where the #'s are far lower than many other states .  Plus   Pawhuska , the main city/locale for most of the action,  even today remains a very rural /small town area.  Infact it  is only in recent years that Pawhuska and the area around it became known to most of us in the US due to the popularity of the Pioneer Woman cooking show on our Food Network channel  .  The woman behind the cooking show has a big ranch in the Pawhuska area and she has used the money from show's success to help revitalize the small downtown area by building boutique  hotel/restaurant etc to service the many fans of the show who now come to visit the area /tour her ranch 

I don’t think they are going to shoot before convid-19 crisis is over because as we know Scorsese is not a young man and he has azma so it very dangerous for him i think they’ll wait for the sake of precaution and from Francesca Scorsese we can see that martin and his wife are taking their precautions so I don’t think he would take the risk 

On 7/19/2020 at 9:34 AM, akatosh said:

oxford, thanks for the new pics. His hair does look blonde. But if you look at his arms the hair there does also look extremely blonde. Maybe it's just the sun. But he does look like he worked out😀

Yeah from the recent pics with normandie ive noticed that he MIGHT have lost some weight but when these pics came out i noticed that he has bulked up which is great 

Remember the times when Depp was one of Hollywoods most acclaimed actors? What a freaking downfall :ohmy:

Johnny Depp accused Amber Heard of cheating on him with Leonardo DiCaprio

Johnny Depp accused ex Amber Heard of having affairs with stars such as “pumpkin-head” Leonardo DiCaprio and “potato-head” Channing Tatum — nicknames he would use to “taunt” the actress, the court heard Monday.

The “Aquaman” actress, 34, revealed that the “very jealous” actor considered nearly all of her male co-stars a “sexual threat” in a statement filed as part of his explosive libel case in London.

“He accused me of having affairs with each of my co-stars, movie after movie: Eddie Redmayne, James Franco, Jim Sturgess, Kevin Costner, Liam Hemsworth, Billy-Bob Thornton, Channing Tatum; even women co-stars like Kelli Garner,” she said.

She claimed that Depp, 57, also accused her of cheating on him with DiCaprio, whom she had auditioned with for a role.

“He would taunt me about it — especially when he was drunk or high — and had derogatory nicknames for every one of my male co-stars he considered a sexual threat,” she said in the statement.

“For example, Leonardo DiCaprio was ‘pumpkin-head,’ [‘Magic Mike XXL’ co-star] Channing Tatum was ‘potato-head’ and ‘Jim Turd Sturgess.’”

Full article

Depp didn’t mention Leo 

Amber is the one who mentioned him she’s just trying to get attract attention i mean she mentioned many names but leo’s name is the one that is making headlines and she knew that that’s why she mentioned leo’s name 

also she wants actors to hate Johnny so even if he wins the case actors wouldn’t want to work with him that’s what she’s doing. I don’t think Depp would say something like that about Leo cuz amber auditioned for Gatsby which is back in 2010-2011 and that was before she married depp (2015) so Supposedly amber and johnny were good with each other at that point so why after many years he would taunt her about leo and get suspicious ?! and in 2016 i think Johnny spoke highly of Leo in SBFF and joked about him so how ??? 
and she also wants people to believe that depp is very jealous of younger actors 

what a bad week for leo his name was mentioned twice in scandals that he has nothing to do with him 

but the good thing is that people on twitter don’t believe any of amber’s shit and she’s just making it up 

2 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Depp didn’t mention Leo 

Amber is the one who mentioned him she’s just trying to get attract attention i mean she mentioned many names but leo’s name is the one that is making headlines and she knew that that’s why she mentioned leo’s name 

also she wants actors to hate Johnny so even if he wins the case actors wouldn’t want to work with him that’s what she’s doing. I don’t think Depp would say something like that about Leo cuz amber auditioned for Gatsby which is back in 2010-2011 and that was before she married depp (2015) so Supposedly amber and johnny were good with each other at that point so why after many years he would taunt her about leo and get suspicious ?! and in 2016 i think Johnny spoke highly of Leo in SBFF and joked about him so how ??? 
and she also wants people to believe that depp is very jealous of younger actors 

what a bad week for leo his name was mentioned twice in scandals that he has nothing to do with him 

but the good thing is that people on twitter don’t believe any of amber’s shit and she’s just making it up 

She auditioned for "The Wolf of Wall Street", not Gatsby, that was in 2012, and she dated with Depp at this time. And Depp wasn't kind to Leo in 2016, even in that speech. He alluded that Leo is fat.

In this old photo of Leo and friends , I recognize Vinny, Lukas , and David, but does anyone know who the guy to the left of Vinny is ?

LuckyGirl

Like you , I would take with a grain of salt Amber's claims about any subject 

1 hour ago, Sliva said:

She auditioned for "The Wolf of Wall Street", not Gatsby, that was in 2012, and she dated with Depp at this time. And Depp wasn't kind to Leo in 2016, even in that speech. He alluded that Leo is fat.

I heard she also auditioned for Gatsby 

but yeah right she wasn’t with Depp I double checked it

still that doesn’t change a thing why would depp marry her in 2015 if he has doubts about her 

and Depp didn’t allude to leo being fat he said he’s grown and also said that leo is a good kid and he respects him alot 

3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

I heard she also auditioned for Gatsby 

but yeah right she wasn’t with Depp I double checked it

still that doesn’t change a thing why would depp marry her in 2015 if he has doubts about her 

and Depp didn’t allude to leo being fat he said he’s grown and also said that leo is a good kid and he respects him alot 

She WAS with Depp in 2012. They started dating after Rum Diary (2011). And yeah, Depp talks sh*t about Leo. And Kate Moss is one of the reasons, she dated with DiCaprio after broke up with Depp and Depp didn't like this. That's why they are not friends since late 90's.

4 hours ago, oxford25 said:

In this old photo of Leo and friends , I recognize Vinny, Lukas , and David, but does anyone know who the guy to the left of Vinny is ?

LuckyGirl

Like you , I would take with a grain of salt Amber's claims about any subject 

It's Harmony Corine, movie director. He was a member of Leo's squad in late 90's. 

3 hours ago, Sliva said:

She WAS with Depp in 2012. They started dating after Rum Diary (2011). And yeah, Depp talks sh*t about Leo. And Kate Moss is one of the reasons, she dated with DiCaprio after broke up with Depp and Depp didn't like this. That's why they are not friends since late 90's.

When/ where did you hear about Depp disliking leo for his relationship with moss? Can you plz send me a link of that or tell me plz cuz i have no idea about that cuz when i googled it i found that Leo dated moss in 1993 and she dated Depp 1994-1998 so leo dated her first 

1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

When/ where did you hear about Depp disliking leo for his relationship with moss? Can you plz send me a link of that or tell me plz cuz i have no idea about that cuz when i googled it i found that Leo dated moss in 1993 and she dated Depp 1994-1998 so leo dated her first 

I can't send you a link cause I read about it many years ago. Leo dated with Moss in 1998, for 2 months, that was just after her break up with Depp. In 1993 they were just friends.

4 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Tbh, I don't think Leo ever dated Kate Moss, they have what? 1 pic together, like we saw pics of him with Monica Bellucci and Carla Bruni in the 90's and that doesn't mean they dated. 

Nobody talking that he dating with those women, lol. But relationship with Moss is another thing, they were spotted together not only one time, they traveled together, etc. and the insiders confirmed their short summer fling. They broke up after Leo's cheating with Vanessa Haydon.

3 hours ago, Sliva said:

Nobody talking that he dating with those women, lol. But relationship with Moss is another thing, they were spotted together not only one time, they traveled together, etc. and the insiders confirmed their short summer fling. They broke up after Leo's cheating with Vanessa Haydon.

I didn't said that either... I just wanted to say that just because Leo is seen next to a woman it means he dated her. But it seems clear you know a LOT more about his dating history than me.