Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

18 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Like the two of you, I believed he was in reality  because

1. For the personal reason that   I cared about his character, and thus I wanted  Cobb to have chance to reunite with his kids

2.  The children shown at the end were older than the ones he always saw in his previous dreams 

3.  Cobb always had his wedding ring on when he was in a dream sequence, and in the final moments I didn't see a ring on his left hand  

If I'm not dreaming (lol) the spinning top is starting to wobble (what it never did in a dream sequence before?):

9fb512a554681abe5608b3dc77ea061759d6c8b0

Michael Caine said once in an interview his character is only seen in reality so...

... yeah for me it was always the reality since the first time I saw the movie. Maybe I'm just very optimistic but if there is any chance for a happy ending for one of Leos movie characters I'll take it, no matter how :D

But dream or reality I think to be finally with his children was the only thing Dom cared for. That's why he didn't wait to see if Mals totem drop or not.

A photo with a fan that is new to  me

I have no idea who this guy is , but he sure has gotten pix with lots of celebs 

EdINM-vXkAAqaXn.jpg

Jade

Tks for  reply to Inception question :) 

In regard to Cobb and his children,  I had read once a theory , that in reality Cobb wasn't being prevented from entering States to see his kids, it was his 'own' guilt that was keeping him away . That the 'inception' really wasn't just on the Cillian Murphy character , but was done on him as well to help him be free of that guilt 

49 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I don't know how about Kevin but i'm over100% sure that Leo isn't a predator how people claim. But i'm afraid that people begin to attack Leo cause he was friends with alleged rapist. People have not a good opinion about Leo now and this can worsen it

Btw i understand that Leo doesn't care and i should not care too but me as a fan so sick and tired of people mockery of Leo and his lifestyle:realmad:

^Every 2nd man -if not more- would live Leos (love) life if they had the opportunity, so please world, don't lie to yourself :rofl: The strongest male looks for the most fertile female that's simple biology or just basic instinct for my sake. I mean why can men produce children like forever but women don't? Biologically men and women aren't compatible in long terms let's just being honest. Not saying that's a great or romantic move from nature (or god or whoever) but that's it.

In our society it's simply a question of character what you made of it. As a man probably more than a woman because he has literally the power. This always was and will be the main problem between men and women I guess.

C51A76036ABEED23BE6B2E2B9B877B0C8C08A237

Dom Cobb totem is his wedding ring, not the spinning top, when he's not wearing his wedding ring he's on reality... so in the end he's in the reality with his kids, plus, like jade said, Michael Caine said himself that when he's on the scene it's reality, so yes, for me the ending happened on reality. 

There is another little Leo (movie) connection in "Euphoria":

tumblr_pv1cel4SIb1y7yurko1_500.gifv tumblr_pv1cel4SIb1y7yurko4_500.gifv

tumblr_pv1cel4SIb1y7yurko2_500.gifv tumblr_pv1cel4SIb1y7yurko3_500.gifv

Plus the main characters are Rue (Romeo) played by Zendaya and Jules (Juliet) played by Hunter Schafer. So I think it's pretty intentional. Wondered if Leo noticed it too while watching the show (I tend to say probably not lol)

New pix of Leo & Cami arriving at airport after arriving back in LA on private jet 

We know from Dave's insta stories that he was recently in Cabo, so , maybe , they were as well  :idk: 

However, if you look at these pix at Legion there is a blonde haired woman getting off  of same plane , the paps identified as Irmelin,  though she doesn't look like her to me, and if I had to guess, she favors more Cami's Dad's gf , so could be there were in Cabo or someplace else 

Or it could be they were on a commuter jet that routinely goes between LA & Cabo , and that woman was just another passenger , as it would seem if she was with Leo’s group we would have seen her walking near them  / or even photo of Cami’s Dad as well 

The hair that is sticking out of Leo's cap looks awfully blonde,  and the character he plays in Killers of Flower Moon ( Ernest ) had blonde hair, so , wonder if he is getting ready for filming , or with summer is hair is just lighter 

leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-arrive-home-after-trip-01.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-arrive-home-after-trip-03.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-arrive-home-after-trip-05.jpg