Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A new photo to me as well

The person  mentions Leo is pictured with entertainer Jerry Lee Lewis , but the man to the far left  is film producer and philanthropist Steven Bing who  sadly committed suicide yesterday in LA 

Jade &  Akatosh

Tks for older pix :) 

Call me crazy but I think this article via Maria from laineygossip is kinda cute. Leo calling a dad (well dog dad) is doing unexpected things with me. So yeah, I'm crazy :rofl:

What happens when Leonardo can’t summer in St. Tropez? He brings St. Tropez to Malibu. Well, kind of. For his girlfriend Camila Morrone’s 23rd birthday, Leo and a reduced Wolf Pack (Lukas Haas, Kevin Connelly) went on a daytime cruise. It was Western themed, so some people also wore cowboy hats and Leo wore a mask, though it doesn’t look like anyone else did. Do you think, at any point, he looked around and had a little nostalgia for this? Maybe, but he’s not traveling right now even though he has the access to private planes and boats and probably could be on an island, so that’s something. Also, they are probably tied to home because of Jack and Jill. Leo has responsibilities now. He’s a dog dad. Source

Leo & Netflix have plans to turn his former docu Virunga into a film

Leonardo DiCaprio, Barry Jenkins Team on ‘Virunga’ Gorilla Movie for Netflix

eonardo DiCaprio, Barry Jenkins and Netflix are collaborating on a movie version of the Oscar-nominated documentary “Virunga” about the battle to save the Congo’s endangered mountain gorillas.

DiCaprio is producing with Jennifer Davisson and Phillip Watson for Appian Way, along with Joanna Natasegara for Violet Films. Orlando von Einsiedel, who directed the 2014 documentary, is executive producing the pic.

Jenkins, who won an adapted screenplay Oscar with Tarell Alvin McCraney for “Moonlight,” will write the script for “Virunga.”

The documentary “Virunga” focused on the fight to protect the world’s last mountain gorillas in Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Von Einsiedel spotlighted the biodiversity of Virunga, along with the political and economic issues arising from oil exploration and armed conflict in the region. Netflix bought the rights to the documentary in 2014.

Jenkins was nominated for a directing Oscar for “Moonlight” and an adapted screenplay Oscar for “If Beale Street Could Talk.” He wrote the script for the boxing biopic “Flint Strong” about Claressa “T-Rex” Shields — Rachel Morrison’s directorial debut. The news about “Virunga” was first reported by Deadline Hollywood.

Also in regard to the photo I posted yesterday of Leo with Jerry Lee Lewis & the late Steven Bing . 

It was Bing who was behind the film project to bring the  bio of  Sun founder Sam Phillips to the big screen starring  Leo  

2020-06-23 (2).png