Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Oxford and BarbieErin for the great pix and video's!!

Wish we could see more of that 'The Man in the Iron Mask' video. Can't remember if it's part of a longer video I might have seen long ago 🤔

That making of video was very fun and interesting to watch, loved that it's about an hour long! Nice to see screencaps of it too.

On 5/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, SexyLeo91 said:

I love that first close up of Leo, with his beautiful lashes!

Me too! 🥰  Btw, don't remember ever having seen such a close look at the scar behind his ear from that attack 🙁

On 5/15/2020 at 10:23 PM, oxford25 said:

Agree , if Leo ever does marry , the only photo we may ever see is if he chooses to release one couple photo to press

I would love for him to get married at some point and wouldn't mind seeing a couple photo! 😍 I don't think he will though. Release a couple photo, that is, I still have high hopes for him to get married 😊 What an event that would be though!

Edited by sUNFLOWER86

This video I've never seen of Leo meeting Michael Jordan ; Leo  must have been thrilled

Scroll to 2nd pix and there is a video of their  meeting 

It was shown  in the ongoing ESPN series about Jordan  The Last Dance

Cute how Jordan was kidding him about  The Man in the Iron Mask &  the Musketeers motto

it seems a lot of memes surfaced once that clip with Leo appeared in the Last Dance finale segment using the Rick Dalton scene where he points  to tv when he is first shown on the show :p 

2020-05-18 (5).png

Lebowski

I had no idea they had ever met either