Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

On 5/3/2020 at 9:41 PM, oxford25 said:

From a photo shoot that  I hadn't seen

OMG his eyes! His gaze! Absolutely melting over here 😍

On 5/3/2020 at 9:36 PM, oxford25 said:

Leo , Tobey ,and others at Sara Gilbert's birthday party

These videos are just so adorable!!! 🥰 Can't believe he was 18, looks so young! The second video is them saying goodbye as Leo heads off to Canada to shoot This Boy's Life.

Edited by sUNFLOWER86

7 hours ago, sUNFLOWER86 said:

OMG his eyes! His gaze! Absolutely melting over here 😍

These videos are just so adorable!!! 🥰 Can't believe he was 18, looks so young! The second video is them saying goodbye as Leo heads off to Canada to shoot This Boy's Life.

He was 17 in February and his birthday in November. In the end of the year 1992 (when he was 18) he looked older and taller. He was 18 when he worked in "Gilbert Grape".

^I remember Johnny Depp saying that you literally could watch Leo growing while shooting Gilbert Grape. In the beginning it was easy to carry him on his back, but in the end not so much anymore :p Robert De Niro said something smiliar while shooting This Boys Life.

17 hours ago, Sliva said:

He was 17 in February and his birthday in November. In the end of the year 1992 (when he was 18) he looked older and taller. He was 18 when he worked in "Gilbert Grape".

Sliva, thanks for info! 😊 Thought I'd remembered the guy in these video's (who had posted these initially) mentioning it being in 1992, but he had only stated Leo leaving to film 'This Boy's Life' in Canada. I didn't take in consideration Leo's birthday is in the end of the year and he was only 17 whilst leaving for and filming TBL.

12 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I remember Johnny Depp saying that you literally could watch Leo growing while shooting Gilbert Grape. In the beginning it was easy to carry him on his back, but in the end not so much anymore :p Robert De Niro said something smiliar while shooting This Boys Life.

Jade Bahr, I remember reading that as well years ago 😂 So glad Leo and De Niro (and Scorsese) are working together again! Besides the actual film ofcourse, I'm already looking forward to the press tour 😀

Oxford, thanks for new old pix. Hadn't seen it before either. Those sunglasses are something haha 😎

Edited by sUNFLOWER86

Saw in news today the passing of Uptown Records founder Andre Harrell , the man who discovered Diddy 

The photo below  of Leo and Andre  was from a party at Robin Thicke's .

Andre posted it as a throwback pic in 2018 with caption

andreharrell's profile picture
Verified
Throw back to the biggest birthday hug ever! @robinthicke @leonardodicaprio 

77.thumb.jpg.62a21f39e4ce4a9a1013350709db126f.jpg

Sunflower86

Tks for funny vid :) 

Thanks Sliva, Sunflower and ox for the news, info and vids! That lady's encounter is too sweet and cute :blush:

I heard about it this morning, and it was sad to hear. Andre Harrell was basically the music of my childhood (discovering Jodeci, Mary J. Blige, etc) That's a really nice pic of Leo with him.