Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

AliceT

Tks for Dave's photo that showed Django's resting spot :) 

Like others, I noticed in recent years we no longer saw  Django in Dave's insta stories , but since Gisele gave the dog to Leo either during the filming of Aviator (2003) or soon after, I figured age wise that he might have passed 

The  last pix of Leo and Django I saw was in Kate Winslet's book  ( The Golden Hat  2012 ) to raise money for autism

The one with him walking Django was from summer of 2011

I loved the ones we saw of him with Django when he was just a pup ❤️

1e1108f10fdf039e3ee0fd0189962b9a.jpgdjango2011.jpgLeonardo-DiCaprio-dog.jpg

DJANGO1.jpg DJANGO2.jpg

4 hours ago, AliceT said:

You can see in the bottom right hand corner of the picture above is a little headstone that says Django. It’s at Dave and Irmelins house.

Aha thanks for the explanation i really didn’t notice until i read your post.it’s really sad 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

AliceT

Tks for Dave's photo that showed Django's resting spot :) 

Like others, I noticed in recent years we no longer saw  Django in Dave's insta stories , but since Gisele gave the dog to Leo either during the filming of Aviator (2003) or soon after, I figured age wise that he might have passed 

The  last pix of Leo and Django I saw was in Kate Winslet's book  ( The Golden Hat  2012 ) to raise money for autism

The one with him walking Django was from summer of 2011

I loved the ones we saw of him with Django when he was just a pup ❤️

1e1108f10fdf039e3ee0fd0189962b9a.jpgdjango2011.jpgLeonardo-DiCaprio-dog.jpg

DJANGO1.jpg DJANGO2.jpg

Last time was in 2016 but i can’t find them now

1 hour ago, Sliva said:

The smaller pup isn't Jill. Jill has darker fur and should be bigger. Look at Camila's post, the puppies are the similar (except color of fur). This little guy is another puppy.

Yep, at first I thought it was Jill, but it's not, it's another puppy. 

On 4/28/2020 at 4:05 AM, Sliva said:

The smaller pup isn't Jill. Jill has darker fur and should be bigger. Look at Camila's post, the puppies are the similar (except color of fur). This little guy is another puppy.

I thought so but maybe the lightening in camila’s post made jill looks darker because if you look at the pics of leo you’ll notice that the pup he’s holding has the same shadows around her eyes as jill’s and also in camila’s post jill looks smaller than jack but yeah i agree not that small

On 5/1/2020 at 7:47 AM, LuckyGirl said:

I thought so but maybe the lightening in camila’s post made jill looks darker because if you look at the pics of leo you’ll notice that the pup he’s holding has the same shadows around her eyes as jill’s and also in camila’s post jill looks smaller than jack but yeah i agree not that small

That's another puppy