Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

6 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

I love Leo but she looks so young in these pictures. 

She's adult. She's not a teenager. With make up she looks 30. She will be 23 very soon. And DiCaprio isn't 80 year old dude, he looks good. Stop judging people. There are a lot of couples with big age gap: Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, Aaron Taylor Johnson and his wife, Jason Statham & Rosie Huntington Whitely, Florence Pugh & Zac Braff etc. Numbers are nothing. 

8 hours ago, Sliva said:

She's adult. She's not a teenager. With make up she looks 30. She will be 23 very soon. And DiCaprio isn't 80 year old dude, he looks good. Stop judging people. There are a lot of couples with big age gap: Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, Aaron Taylor Johnson and his wife, Jason Statham & Rosie Huntington Whitely, Florence Pugh & Zac Braff etc. Numbers are nothing. 

DITTO 👍

Stay safe  everyone & thanks for the updates🌹

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

So they adopted (or fostering, don't know at what point they are, according to her insta account I would say adopted) this dog "Jack" together? Kinda cute :p

Speaking about age LOL

691993be9af8016489fe1daa1329e1030e7ee080

She posted (adopted) on her insta 

Barbie & Lucky Girl

Tks for videos :flower: :flower: 

Barbie

Glad to hear that Leo’s / Flowers prize is getting a lots of takers

Great cause & great opportunity for any DiCaprio , Scorsese , DeNIro fan

:thumbsup: 

Jade

Yes, no matter the age , many hearts will always have a soft spot for Leo :) 

Hi all 

Have u heard anything about Leo’s dog Django? Because vincent larasca used to post pictures of him with Oreo “Vincent’s dog” now I don’t see any. What made me really wonder is that when camila posted on her insta that she fostered Jack and Jill we see them playing together without Django and even when we saw the paparazzi photos of them taking Jack for a walk Django was not with them 

6 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Hi all 

Have u heard anything about Leo’s dog Django? Because vincent larasca used to post pictures of him with Oreo “Vincent’s dog” now I don’t see any. What made me really wonder is that when camila posted on her insta that she fostered Jack and Jill we see them playing together without Django and even when we saw the paparazzi photos of them taking Jack for a walk Django was not with them 

I think Django lives with the other dog George along with Leo's mom and boyfriend Dave. 

6 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

I think Django lives with the other dog George along with Leo's mom and boyfriend Dave. 

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

No I don’t think so cuz leo said many times that he has a dog and dave usually posts pictures of his dog george but rately of Django maybe when leo visits them or when leo is away shooting a movie 

3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:
11 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Hi all 

Django died few years ago. Before that he lived with Irmelin (Leo's mom) probably 5 or 6 years.

14 hours ago, Sliva said:

Django died few years ago. Before that he lived with Irmelin (Leo's mom) probably 5 or 6 years.

Awwww nooo 

i thought so because the last  time i saw leo with django was 4 years ago 

but how did u know that he died ? And how did u know that he lived with irmelin ?