Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So mad at myself for turning off the game earlier,  but according to tweets below Leo was the Lakers /Clippers game today 

His pal Kevin posted an insta from game ,  and you  could tell his seats had to be courtside, so I wondered if Leo had been with him & according to tweets below he was 

Though oddly Getty has lots of pix of celeb at game , but so far see none of Leo or Kevin  :idk: 

lol Leonardo DiCaprio was courtside at this game and the Lakers “clout” fans showed up more than the “Love of basketball” Clipper fans

lol Leonardo DiCaprio was courtside at this game and the Lakers “clout” fans showed up more than the “Love of basketball” Clipper fans

Sunflower86

Tks for interview :) 

Barbie

I didn't notice the flame thrower the 1st time I saw the movie,  but I did on my 2nd viewing  :) 

The fan page below found pix of Kevin & Chuck at game , but we can  see no Leo sitting next to either man 

Plus Getty still has no pix of Leo which they should IF he was truly sitting courtside

So not sure WHO the above tweeters thought was Leo :idk: 

F4797239-636E-46C8-8CB8-191128841DD6.jpeg

According to this article about the game Leo was there,  and evidently they showed him at one point on the telecast enjoying the game in a suite 

amous Faces

Celebrities sitting courtside for the game included JAY-Z, 2 Chainz, Billy Crystal, John Legend, and Chrissy Teigen. Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted enjoying the game in a suite.

https://www.complex.com/sports/2020/03/lakers-cap-statement-weekend-with-win-over-clippers

Cute story Ed O'Neil  told Ellen about seeing Leo on this past Father's Day at Rao's 

The episode will be shown today in US 

Once upon a time in Hollywood, Al Bundy met Jack from Titanic.

Ed O'Neill reveals a run-in he had with Leonardo DiCaprio this past Father's Day at the Hollywood restaurant Rao's, as he visited the establishment with his daughters Claire, 24, and Sophia, 21.

O'Neill, 73, said his older daughter initially objected to making the drive from Santa Monica to Hollywood, but O'Neill insisted on going to the Italian eatery.

'I like Rao's, so we went and we had a little booth and we sat down and we had just ordered and she was on her phone, and I saw her look up, and all of a sudden she was stricken, I really thought there was something wrong with her.'

He continued, 'I turned around and it was Leo DiCaprio ... my daughter has had a crush on Leo since Romeo and Juliet.'

He said he offered to introduce his daughters to the A-lister, but they demurred, fearing an embarrassing run-in.

'I said, "Alright, forget about it ... so all of a sudden, I heard, "Hey Ed, Happy Father's Day," I said, "Oh thanks Leo!"'

He said he introduced his daughters to Leo, and on the way out, Dicaprio told her 'Sophia, it was really nice meeting you, sweetheart.'

'We got in the car and I said, Rao's isn't all that far to go,' said O'Neill. :p 

Thanks ox and Barbie for the posts! 

Leo is so adorable, and that was a nice exchange him and Ed O'Neill and his family. I've would have freaked out on the inside if I was his daughters😄

Leo is quite expressive, with his hands and his face. I swear I love the faces he makes when he talks :D