Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

13 minutes ago, SexyLeo91 said:

Thanks so much ox, LuckyGirl and Barbie for all the pics and vids! Damn he's beautiful.

Hells yeah I'm that way too 😄. Even seeing the film, I couldn't take my eyes off Leo, when they presented together, I couldn't take my eyes off Leo, with this interview, well :wub: you know the rest. Leo draws me in :heart:

Yes, that's what happens. 

JadeBahr 

Thanks for rare Baz R+J interview (Love his hair haha and agree with him, Leo is Romeo!) and pix from Premiere magazine, loved seeing those again! 😍

Oxford 

Though he's not named after 'our' Leo, they've chosen a great name for their son! 😁

Had seen a few of those pooltable pix before but not all of them, thanks!

Very interesting info about the flamethrower!! That's what I love about reading/hearing behind the scenes stories, would've never thought there would be that much background story to the famous flamethrower. Awesome they found a way to make it work and even resulting into using it at the end scene as well, can't imagine the end scene without Rick and his flamethrower haha! 😂

LuckyGirl 

Thanks for some older interviews! Amazing how we sometimes stumble upon a new old interview 😀 Also loved seeing new interview footage for Once. Though I couldn't stand the sounds in The Departed interview at 4:05 – 4:10 and at the end: don't think I've ever seen him crack his knuckles 🤨😬

BarbieErin

Thanks for pix. Omg I agree, his profile is pure perfection!! 😍

Though New York photo isn't recent (remember having seen it before, otherwise I absolutely would've believed it was), but it very well could've been as Leo's style is practically the same with the hoodie + cap + one of his many jackets + those jeans 😜😄 I wonder how many pair of those jeans he owns (and what brand they are), they definitely seem to be his favorite haha! (Not complaining, they look comfy and he looks good in them 😏)

4 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

New Fiat commercial that Leo had done

The have the video posted at Twitter , but when I tried to post it direct, they state won't play in this country  :idk: 

Leo, what I believe is that you're hot!  Loved this commercial, thanks to post ox.  

9 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

New Fiat commercial that Leo had done

The have the video posted at Twitter , but when I tried to post it direct, they state won't play in this country  :idk: 

ESSG7AHWsAAHx0z.jpg ESSJDBzXcAYCeqy (1).png

GOSHHHHHH....HIS EYES 🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍

What a super HOT commercial:drool::baronfaint: 

Thanks alot Oxford for the updates🌹

Thanks for more info Oxford! Just read that three editions of the new car will be auctioned: https://www.netcarshow.com/fiat/2020-500_kartell_concept/

There are two videos, the 'reincarnation' one you just posted and the 'la prima/all-in' 😀 They're both on Fiat's youtube, don't know how to properly share them here though...

All the proceeds from the sale of the three unique models - the 500 Giorgio Armani, the B.500 "MAI TROPPO" by Bvlgari and the 500 Kartell - will go to one of Leonardo Di Caprio's environmental organizations.

Leonardo DiCaprio, endorser of the New 500 project

To assist in the development of the New 500 strategy, inspired by change and the desire to give the Earth a better future, the Fiat brand has taken on a star who has for over 20 years been committed to combating climate change and defending biodiversity: Leonardo DiCaprio. The U.S. actor and activist has embraced the philosophy of the New 500 and wanted to offer his endorsement for Fiat's mission.

The "All-In" video campaign, uploaded to YouTube today and dedicated to the "La Prima" launch edition, sees DiCaprio inviting everyone to make a major commitment to combating climate change, aiming at sustainability: "We need to go all in," he says in his speech. Fiat has accepted the challenge, making this part of its mission and has brought in its most precious gem, the 500, to offer its first fully electric model. By fully electrifying the 500, we can help to preserve the Earth, our home. The "Reincarnation", also available on YouTube, tells the story of a brand that has transformed over the years, one that has been inspiring change since 1957, in the words of the video itself. "Reincarnation" asks questions about life, its evolution and about Fiat, and finds the answers in its most iconic model.

This strategy of sharing ideas and projects also includes other partners with whom Fiat has worked on the One-offs, the first three unique and special examples of the New 500 that will be sold at auction, the proceeds of which will go to one of Leonardo DiCaprio's environmental organizations.

Thanks for this fan  posting this video , so we can see it 

Is best version of new Fiat commercial I could find  :) 

Sunflower

Don't know about others,  but I originally went to the Fiat site, and  when I click on play, it always comes up , for me at least, won't play in this country :idk:

Barbie

Agree , Leo  looks great in new commercial 👍

18 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Don't know about others,  but I originally went to the Fiat site, and  when I click on play, it always comes up , for me at least, won't play in this country

Luckily you were able to find and share both videos at some other places! 😀 Weird you can't play the youtube videos. Where are you located? I'm in the EU (Netherlands) but wouldn't expect not everybody being able to watch them, hope they'll change that soon!! 😎

Closest to ever seeing Leo as a superhero 😄

Edited by sUNFLOWER86

Sunflower86

I’m in US , it seems the video only plays overseas :idk: 

Tks for Climate Avenger cover 

Barbie

So true 🤣

Tks for still from vid

Who’s looking at the good looking car I’m looking at the good looking man :p 

On 3/4/2020 at 5:48 AM, BarbieErin said:

It's funny, this also happens to you Leo fans? We all know Brad Pitt is one very good looking guy, but I didn't even looked at him in this interview, couldn't take my eyes from Leo. But I'am talking in general, I mean, The HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH could be seating next to Leo and I still would be staring at Leo ALL THE TIME.   :blush:

Girl you’re not the only one trust me 😉 every time he sits next to someone I can’t help but stare at him. There’s something about him other than his beautiful face i mean his tone of voice, facial expressions, body language , the way he moves his hands, eloquence, self respect and politeness and boy oh boy my favorite thing which is his smile even though he rarely laughs but he smiles quite often even if it is just a smirk. It KILLS me😍😍 so everything about him speak elegance and class

11 hours ago, sUNFLOWER86 said:

LuckyGirl 

Thanks for some older interviews! Amazing how we sometimes stumble upon a new old interview 😀 Also loved seeing new interview footage for Once. Though I couldn't stand the sounds in The Departed interview at 4:05 – 4:10 and at the end: don't think I've ever seen him crack his knuckles 🤨😬

I know this is what i love about staying up at night and check new websites so I may find new /old leo material 😁 and I’m sure this wasn’t the first time i saw him cracks his knuckles but i can’t remember when i saw him do that 

6 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Girl you’re not the only one trust me 😉 every time he sits next to someone I can’t help but stare at him. There’s something about him other than his beautiful face i mean his tone of voice, facial expressions, body language , the way he moves his hands, eloquence, self respect and politeness and boy oh boy my favorite thing which is his smile even though he rarely laughs but he smiles quite often even if it is just a smirk. It KILLS me😍😍 so everything about him speak elegance and class

Exactly, all of that. And his eyes, obviously.