Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jade

As to photo,  I tried to find  that picture online elsewhere to see if it had been photoshopped , but I couldn't find it anywhere. :idk: 

Also , tks, for Baz interview , is one I've never seen 

Also  speaking of Quentin/Rick Dalton,   recently Quentin and his wife had a baby boy who they named Leo  ( not after DiCaprio ) but her maternal grandfather, but it is a small world that they would have a son named Leo after Quentin recently worked with Leo :p 

2 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

Thanks ox and Barbie for the new posts!

😄 Rick got his wish and is doing a big Polanski film! 

I guess so... haha. 

But I was thinking about this pic, maybe it's original and than Quentin saw this pic and showed to the Once costume designer and she made Rick's outfit look just like that? 

Ox: thanks for the info about Quentin's baby boy name, I didn't knew it was Leo. 

Jade: thanks for Baz interview and pics.

Jade

Tks for Premiere / R&J article scans :) 

I well remember buying it & looking at those pix over & over :p

I miss Premiere as it always had good articles & pix for Leo’s films right after Titanic 

Their Beach pix were , also , one of my faves 

Interesting information from the Once stunt coordinator  Jeremy Hays as to how they did the flamethrower scenes with Leo

Take Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood, which is kind of comedy. It was always going to be a stunt double using the flamethrower, but we talked about it and the value in the scene is to actually see Leonardo DiCaprio with the flamethrower. So I was like, “Let’s figure out a way to create a device that can self-extinguish if for some reason he was to drop it.” He doesn’t really control it, but he controls whether it turns on and off by a switch, so let’s make it as bulletproof as possible and get the state fire marshal to sign off on it so we can shoot anything we want with the thing.

The tricky part about the flamethrower is that in the state of California, legally, you have to have a special flamethrower license in order to create any device that propels liquid fuel on fire. If you use propane, there’s less legal issues with that, but the look of the flamethrower would not be realistic. A true flamethrower spews a fuel gas that’s on fire. Its intended goal is to light things on fire. We had to come up with a flammable solution so whenever the fire came out of the nozzle, it wouldn’t burn for any longer when you released the trigger. There wouldn’t be this residual burning effect after the shot was over. There was a lot of science in figuring those elements out.

In the scene when Leo is on the balcony and he’s shooting down at the Nazis, we increased the amount of flame on the stunt performers by putting flammable gels on them. The table itself had propane gas rigged to it, so that once the flame from the flamethrower hit, it would ignite other flammable sources that existed within the environment. Then you have three smaller flammable sources that you can control as opposed to one huge one that you can’t control. You can adjust levels within the scene. It started as just a napkin sketch and then evolved through testing to the point that it became comfortable enough that Quentin decided to write it into the end scene. He even gave me a little scene in the movie, which is pretty cool.

https://filmmakermagazine.com/109250-special-effects-coordinator-jeremy-hays-on-the-call-of-the-wild-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywoods-flamethrower-and-working-with-jackie-chan/#.Xl2L0KhKhyw

5 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

It's funny, this also happens to you Leo fans? We all know Brad Pitt is one very good looking guy, but I didn't even looked at him in this interview, couldn't take my eyes from Leo. But I'am talking in general, I mean, The HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH could be seating next to Leo and I still would be staring at Leo ALL THE TIME.   :blush:

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

It's funny, this also happens to you Leo fans? We all know Brad Pitt is one very good looking guy, but I didn't even looked at him in this interview, couldn't take my eyes from Leo. But I'am talking in general, I mean, The HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH could be seating next to Leo and I still would be staring at Leo ALL THE TIME.   :blush:

It happens to me all the time 😉 CAN'T take my eyes off Leo 🤩😍

BIG THANKS my dear Leo loving friends for the updates❤🌹

3 hours ago, Leo lover said:

It happens to me all the time 😉 CAN'T take my eyes off Leo 🤩😍

BIG THANKS my dear Leo loving friends for the updates❤🌹

Haha, good to know I'am not the only one, I knew it, but wanted to confirm, hehe.  :p

Thanks so much ox, LuckyGirl and Barbie for all the pics and vids! Damn he's beautiful.

10 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

We all know Brad Pitt is one very good looking guy, but I didn't even looked at him in this interview, couldn't take my eyes from Leo. But I'am talking in general, I mean, The HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH could be seating next to Leo and I still would be staring at Leo ALL THE TIME.   :blush:

Hells yeah I'm that way too 😄. Even seeing the film, I couldn't take my eyes off Leo, when they presented together, I couldn't take my eyes off Leo, with this interview, well :wub: you know the rest. Leo draws me in :heart: