Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo Lover

Tks for another great pix from the series of pix :) 

I had read  that  all those pix  that surfaced yesterday were taken at an Oscar after party ,  and below the photographer who took the pix identifies WHO he was taking the pix for (Time magazine )  and they were taken at Guy Oseary and Madonna's after Oscar party that Leo has gone to for years 

Also  according to an IG post by Polish tv host Kinga Rusin ( which she  late last night took down )   who attended Jayz & Beyonce's  Oscar after party   Leo was there as well 

2020-02-12 (3).png

Hey everyone! I am back from my five day trip to LA. It was a great trip but despite my biggest desires no Leo sighting. We stayed in a hotel that was right next to the Dolby theater but on the day of the big event they close every street and it's impossible when it comes to getting anywhere near it. I literally stayed next to the Dolby theater parking garage. My best opportunity might have been to try and go to "hot spots"/after parties at night but I was really sick and with my mom. 

Like I mentioned a couple of posts back, I went on a two hour mini bus tour. When asked what celebrities we wanted to see I yelled out Leo with so much "passion" our driver did a detour off his usual route so we could go to his neighborhood. We got to the gates but got screamed at by his security. We stayed on this bus the whole time so i wansn't being a complete creeper/stalker. Nobody judge me please. 

Still a great time, and I'm convinced by day will eventually come. The vacation was still great though, #noregrets.

Another good Oscar pix

Barbie

Tks for Leo /Salma video ,  whatever she was talking about she was really engaged in telling him :p

Kelly

Thanks for sharing with us your LA/Oscar weekend adventure :) 

Glad that it was a fun time for you  :hug: