Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Tks for older Leo & Gisele pix , as well as , cute interview with girl who played Cora :)

Kelly

We don’t need the paps , you’ll be our reporter on the scene getting us the latest Leo news

:thumbsup:  

The Oscar pre parties begin Friday, so we may get some pix of Leo attending some of those 

On Saturday they have the annual Night Before fundraiser that Leo always attends and hopefully like last year we’ll get some new pix from it 

Then Saturday we have the Oscar red carpet , show , and after parties 

So hopefully Leo is just resting up before the new pix blitz :p 

Yes thank you ladies!!! Looking forward to LA, and I'll be praying hard I'll be in the right spot at the right time. I tried so hard to win Oscars Red Carpet fan tickets like I did 3 years ago because I know I would catch a glimpse of him but no luck :(. Being a fan for almost 24 years can be tough ladies... I was 13 when it started and I'm now about to turn 37, like many of us would love to just catch a glimpse of the man just once in my life time. 

22 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Yes thank you ladies!!! Looking forward to LA, and I'll be praying hard I'll be in the right spot at the right time. I tried so hard to win Oscars Red Carpet fan tickets like I did 3 years ago because I know I would catch a glimpse of him but no luck :(. Being a fan for almost 24 years can be tough ladies... I was 13 when it started and I'm now about to turn 37, like many of us would love to just catch a glimpse of the man just once in my life time. 

I feel you girl, I'am a fan for 21 years and I was 12 to 13 when I became a fan. IDK if I will EVER have the chance to see Leo in person, probably not because I live in Brazil and I wouldn't have the money to fly somewhere else /another country for a premiere or something... But I'am always glad for other fans that might have the chance to see him, so I really wish you all the lucky and that you are able to see him.  :smile:

Thanks Barbie for the clips! Leo and Margot had such intense chemistry during WOWS, and to see that they're cool with each other is awesome. Leo is a funny guy :D

The actress who played Cora was so lucky to be part of that experience (and got to dance with Leo!)

Ladies, I feel ya. I've been a fan since forever (as for me, I starting like Leo way back in the TV days of Parenthood and Growing Pains when I was 12 years old! That's the magical age, 12 or 13 😊). If I ever see Leo in person, that would be awesome, but so far, I've had to see his beautiful face, on screen :wub:)