Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Disney CEO Compares Baby Yoda To Leonardo DiCaprio, As You Do 

On the surface, it may not seem like Baby Yoda and Leonardo DiCaprio have much in common. Baby Yoda is the breakout star of Disney+’s live-action Star Wars series, The Mandalorian. DiCaprio is a mega-famous Oscar-winning movie star with a storied career that has included television. Enter Disney CEO Bob Iger, who makes a keen comparison between the two.

Before his blockbuster film career, Leonardo DiCaprio starred in the beloved sitcom, Growing Pains, as Luke Brower. At the time, Disney CEO Bob Iger was running ABC’s primetime TV division. Over 25 years later, Iger was reminded of the feeling he got when DiCaprio arrived on Growing Pains. It happened when he saw footage of Baby Yoda from The Mandalorian for the first time.

Baby Yoda and Leonardo DiCaprio each brought an undeniable lift to their respective shows: The Mandalorian has the scene-stealing Baby Yoda. Growing Pains had DiCaprio. You can undoubtedly see where the force is strong in this connection. Reflecting on the moment he first glimpsed the sensation that is Baby Yoda, Bob Iger told Time:

As soon as those ears popped up from under the blanket, and the eyes, I knew.As soon as those ears popped up from und

From that moment, it sounds as though Bob Iger knew that he had a pop culture phenomenon in the realm of what Leonardo DiCaprio would become on his hands.

Below are the various Once promotional items that were sent to promote the dvd release this week.  

Certainly they should have sent us all Rick Dalton membership cards :p 

contents.jpg inside-lunchbox.jpg membership-card.jpg flask-front.jpg

Another recent  article had older pix of various celebs sitting courtside at Lakers' games that included a pix of Leo from a 2002 game

Sure wish he stood sat courtside :p  

leonardo-dicaprio-2.jpg

Barbie

Tks for new restaurant pix & Oscar /Leo /movie connections :flower: 

From Page Six Inside Diddy’s star-studded 50th birthday party

Diddy hosted an “epic” 50th birthday bash at his Beverly Hills mansion on Saturday night, sources exclusively told Page Six. The beyond A-list guest list included Jay Z, Beyonce, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dr. Dre, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West — plus Kardashian’s ex Ray J — and others. Mary J. Blige was a surprise performer.

SexyLeo91

Unfortunately none of that came with my blu ray copy.  I didn't buy the one like Jade did that had all those extras 

I would have loved to have had the Bounty Law lunchbox kit :p 

Barbie

Tks , as  I recall there was some Xmas party that lots of celebs attended & we got pix from :) 

Also according to TMZ ( they mention Leo was there ) and DM , Seth's party was ,also, Saturday night , so  , I guess, Leo went to that party first before heading to Diddy's birthday bash :idk: 

Wow Inception is IMDB's Top Rated Film of the Decade

INCEPTION IS OFFICIALLY IMDB'S HIGHEST-RATED MOVIE OF THE DECADE

The 2010s are ending, and people are compiling lots of lists about the best, worst, and weirdest whatever from the last decade. While IMDB's big list of the 250 highest-rated movies isn't decade-dependent, it nevertheless reveals a couple of things: As far as those rating movies through IMDB are concerned, a lot of movies made between 2010 and 2020 wouldn't make for a sterling "best-of" list. 

That said, the most highly-rated of those flicks is—as of December 16, 2019—Christopher Nolan's dense, mysterious sci-fi drama, Inception

The interesting thing is that Inception was made in 2010, so it only just qualifies as a movie from this era.