Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

7 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Jade: I don't think it's recent because of the cap, he's not wearing those anymore. Anyway, thanks for the pic. 

And does trolls still exist?  :rolleyes:   :sleeping:

It looks from 2013 because the man with him in the pic is the actor from WOWS dunno his name he plays his lawyer  who told him not to bribe the cop also the he used to wear this cap during 2013

Leo is in Cabo San Lucas

Bruno Santos @BrunoAKSG

Day three and time flies in this paradise...I strongly recommend it for . @Cristiano because if Dicaprio can be here and no one bothers him as an A lister, Cris u will enjoy it @NobuHotels Los Cabos

3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

It looks from 2013 because the man with him in the pic is the actor from WOWS dunno his name he plays his lawyer  who told him not to bribe the cop also the he used to wear this cap during 2013

Yes, I think it's that guy too. 

thanks for the tweet, calibi. 

Thanks so much Jade, calibi and Barbie! I want Leo to go back to wearing that hat 😍 and that was a really nice speech he gave. Dare I say he looked good, too:blush:

I hope Leo enjoyed his birthday weekend, and I hope he continues to have an awesome celebration today!