Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another Once box office tidbit from DeadlineĀ Ā ,Ā  glad they are comparing it to another Tarantino summer release

Ā 

Other shoutouts: Sony delivered Quentin Tarantino his 4th $100M-grossing pic of his career withĀ Once Upon a Timeā€¦in Hollywood.Ā Pic withĀ $100.3MĀ in its third weekend is now pacing 9% ahead ofĀ Inglorious BasterdsĀ at the same point in time.

Ā 

Ā 

Jade

Ā 

Tks for more Once box office news :)Ā 

Ā 

Glad that Exhibitor Relations pointed out that , unlike all the others, not based on pre existing IPĀ 

Ā 

I know nothing about Russian box office , so I wonder if that is a good opening ?Ā 

Thanks to Hollywood Reporter answering my question aboutĀ  Once /Russian box office :pĀ 

A handful of new titles made staggered debuts overseas this weekend, including Quentin Tarantinoā€™sĀ Once Upon A Timeā€¦ In HollywoodĀ which scored aĀ $7.7MĀ No. 1 opening inĀ Russia. The Sony/Bona title is Tarantinoā€™s biggest launch of all time in the market, triplingĀ Django Unchained.

Ā 

Cute older video from Japan

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Once premiere today in Mexico

Ā 

I saw some tweetsĀ Ā yesterday that claimedĀ  for some reason Quentin won't be able to make the premiere , but Brad is still do to attendĀ 

Ā 

However, those tweets might be inaccurate :idk:Ā 

Ā 

Too bad Leo isn't in US,Ā  as he could take Quentin's placeĀ  if he truly is unexpectedly unable to attend, and we'd get more new pix :)Ā 

Ā 

I haven't read it anywhere, but I wonder if there might be a Japan premiere ???

Ā 

Ā 

Barbie

Ā 

Tks for great pix ofĀ  Leo and Lorenza ,Ā  that pix of them standing outside Rick's house is not shown in movie, so I'm glad you found the pixĀ  :)Ā 

20 hours ago, oxford25 said:

I know nothing about Russian box office , so I wonder if that is a good opening ?Ā 

I was wondering the same so thanks for posting the snippet from deadline :p

Ā 

Just to compare some russia numbers (via box office mojo):

Ā 

Inglourious Basterds:
Opening Weekend - $2.5M
Overall Gross - $6M

Django Unchained:
Opening Weekend - $5.5M
Overall Gross - $16M

The Wolf of Wall Street:
Opening Weekend - $5.7M
Overall Gross - $13.7M

The Revenant:
Opening Weekend - $7.2M
Overall Gross - $16.2M

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Opening Weekend - $7.7M
Overall Gross -

Forgot to post but I saw the movie last week! Not my favorite Leo or Tarantino movie, but still enjoyable and enjoyed all the performances. I actually left the theatre kind of angry at the movie, but the more I sat afterwards the more I began to like it.

Ā 

Leo's character was SO endearing and hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if he got an Oscar nom, though I think other performances warranted awards more than this one.

Ā 

And that ending?! WOWĀ :clap: