Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Great new pix of Leo with Lorenza Izzo . She  plays Francesca Capucci 

The pix is of the duo at the airport upon returning to USA from overseas in 1969

Spoiler

She plays the actress  Rick marries while overseas doing Westerns 

980x.png

Love this chart from Tarantino News that shows how the Rick Dalton film posters match up with the real film posters that starred the 3 actors Quentin modeled Rick after : Ed Byrnes , Ty Hardin,  Tab Hunter  

Thanks so much ox, Jade and Barbie for all the posts!

Only reason I’ve seen Star Wars (don’t like it too much and I’m with Margot Robbie) is because of my hubby basically forcing me to like it, and I still didn’t :p (sorry to all the Star War fans)

I’m enjoying all the clips of them together :blush:

Legion Media has more pix from last night.   We know from Judah's insta story that last night was Pulp Fiction costume night at Goal , and you can see  from pix below there was a large of people there,  as I noticed in crowd Lukas' hat

http://legion-media.ru/index.pgi

Barbie 

The classic movie video  you posted was another 'worth see' from Joshua Horowitz.   👍

His interview questions are the vids I see most reposted a IG and Twitter,  as he is not asking them the same set of questions they've been asked over and over since Cannes