Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Also this professional autograph seeker in NY posted this pix today of him asking Leo for autograph in NY ,  but I have no idea if new , or if old , and he is just posting it today  

Whatever the case,   looking at Leo's body language  ,I don't think he got the autograph  :p 

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I wonder if this pic means movie is finally ready for july release? 

Those ... in the movie title are slowly irritating me. Sometimes it's "Once Upon A Time In... Hollywood", above it's "Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood". So what now? :D

New update from Variety on Killers of Flower Moon project 

Paramount will now finance & distribute film 

This may be why Leo passed on Nightmare, as this project may finally be happening ; I hope  🙏

Paramount Buys Martin Scorsese-Leonardo DiCaprio’s Crime Thriller ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’

Paramount will finance and distribute the Martin Scorsese-Leonardo DiCaprio murder mystery movie, “Killers of the Flower Moon.”

Paramount chief Jim Gianopolous announced the deal Wednesday at the studio’s CineEurope presentation in Barcelona. Scorsese will direct and DiCaprio is attached to star in the adaptation of David Grann’s non-fiction book. Eric Roth is writing the screenplay.

Imperative Entertainment partners Dan Friedkin and Bradley Thomas acquired the project in 2016, before Doubleday’s publication of Grann’s book. “Killers of the Flower Moon” is set in 1920s Oklahoma, where the newly created Bureau of Investigation began investigating a string of murders of wealthy Osage Indians who had been granted revenue rights to oil discovered under their lands. The book carries the subtitle “The Osage Murders and the Birth of the F.B.I.”  

The project will mark the sixth film DiCaprio and Scorsese have worked on together, most recently teaming on 2013’s “The Wolf of Wall Street.” Variety first reported that DiCaprio and Scorsese had come on to the project in 2017 and the duo officially announced that they had come on board last October. They have also teamed on “Gangs of New York,” “The Aviator,” “The Departed” and “Shutter Island.”

Scorsese will produce alongside Imperative Entertainment’s Friedkin and Thomas, Sikelia Productions’ Emma Tillinger Koskoff, and Appian Way Productions. News about the Paramount deal was first reported by Deadline.

The man in the pix below is the above mentioned Paramount Chief  Jim Gianopolous 

paramount.jpg

Barbie

Tks for news that sound mixing on film is done :)

As to editing being finished, I only know that I hope that all the scenes he filmed with Rick Dalton are included in final film  :p

Sexy Leo

Great idea about Rick Dalton biography narrated by Cliff  👍

I hope Quentin is listening :p 

Leolover

Tks for great selection of older Leo pix :) 

Jade

Fortunately , thanks to cable , I was able to see all the episodes with Leo :)