Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Awww this is so awesome!😁😁 Thanks so much everyone who posted, reposted (its all good to me) and isn’t this great, seeing Leo back on the big screen soon, as a fan, I cannot wait to see OATIH!

Brad and Leo got great chemistry, Margot’s looking beautiful, this is just amazing, y’all, it really is, all the interviews, Leo getting emotional (awww) and to see him back in action. Leo is such a gorgeous man:wub:

17 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

The full clapping video, hehe. 

Love this video! So cute to see how at 2:35 Cami cheers for and looks at Leo in front of her 🥰 And how Brad grabs Leo’s and then Quinten’s head and kisses them at 3:48 and Leo holding Margot’s hand at 8:31 as they’re walking down the stairs 😍😘 Also nice to see Irmelin a few times, capturing everything as every proud mama would 😊

OMG what an incredible Leo week!!! Thanks so so much everyone for sharing all the amazing photos and videos of our handsome man!! 😘😍 Loved reading some of the comments on the movie, can’t wait to see it. So excited for Leo’s (and everyone else’s) performance in this! 🤗

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Gosh I wonder what this scene with Leo is all about ? 

This is excerpt from article in which Tarantino said he might add back some bits he edited out of film to be ready for Canned

C375573E-8ED5-4460-8E36-980032CDD6BA.jpeg

I certainly hope so, especially with an alternate version of the Great Escape, hehe.

Oh my does he look DAMN good in that black on black tux :heart: :woot:

Thanks everyone for the updates! I really am so happy with how well the film is doing. I really can't wait to see it and discuss it with my friends. Looks like we'll get to see Leo in a comedic light again like we did in Wolf. He is so good at comedy and its great to see that side of him. I love seeing how proud he is of the film and how he and Brad are really grateful audiences are enjoying it!

Also Leo and Cami look damn cute :heart: 

On 5/23/2019 at 8:32 AM, oxford25 said:

Video of Leo & others entering press conference today amid a sea of camera and cellphones clicking :p 

Thanks for this @oxford25 It's a very insightful press conference, I found it very interesting. I would like to add this video of the same conference which shows additional video footage of the entire panel, as well as the members of the audience, and the journalists asking questions.

You can see the controversial question and answer from the NY Times journalist Farah Nayeri and Quentin at 31:17. Quentin's answer is ridiculous. But Margot does a good job of answering. It's a shame she had such few lines in the movie.

I also found the question at 17:37 very interesting. Quentin Tarantino never answered the question properly, and shows a real lack of understanding towards women and never addresses the violence part well either. 

Not really a surprise considering :-

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/tarantino-hollywood-treatment-of-women-debate-1202144173/

And https://theconversation.com/elaborately-justified-misogyny-the-hateful-eight-and-daisy-domergue-53046 (its also interesting to note that Jennifer Jason Leigh's character in Tarantino's last film had such few lines as well- it seems Tarantino prefers his women to be seen and not heard. What a cockroach.)