Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Love this description of this moment between Leo and former Beach costar Tilda Swinton at the Once Cannes screening from Once review 

Just ask Cannes juror Tilda Swinton. When the lights came up after the two hour, forty minute screening, I saw her turn and face DiCaprio; for a moment they held their gaze, two titans with the rest of the room falling away, and in her gaze I could see her fighting back tears — of admiration and awe for what Leo had delivered. With that sort of recognition from another great actor, you can bet this performance and this film will go deep into awards season. And DiCaprio displays all his talents here, inhabiting a script that calls for him to play scenes ranging from witty to self-loathing drunk.

:heart: 

55 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

A timid but 6 or 7 minutes standing ovation, I don't care and haters gonna hate! Lol... haha.    :laugh:

It must be exhausting to see Leo triumph again and again and again... I feel almost sorry for them :rofl:

cheers-to-all-my-haters-gonna-hate-meme.

22 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Love this description of this moment between Leo and former Beach costar Tilda Swinton at the Once Cannes screening from Once review 

This description is pure beauty, omg, love it. Thanks for sharing :heart:

Bit off topic but still...

It's like the Nicholas Sparks curse all over again. Poor guy LOL

30 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Omg gosh... Tilda is such a great actress, I wish I could see this moment in video.     :cry:    :heart:

Not to bring everyone's spirits down  , but a friend told me last night, that when Leo premiered Gatsby at Cannes he didn't do any other European premieres, just one Stateside 

I went and checked , and she was right .  So we really have to appreciate all these European  Once red carpet pix while we can :)