Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Did I mention before I love these retro posters :clap: 

When you see these posters of Rick doing Westerns in Italy  , his character seems more based on Clint Eastwood.  Who had success in popular Western tv show Rawhide, but then he had difficulty transitioning into movies once series ended 

He left Hollywood and made Italian westerns that became huge hits in America  ,and when he returned to States  ,he followed with very successful Dirty Harry series of movies 

Jade

I , too, have noticed on some accounts you can no longer access all the comments 

Press release from Sony regarding Once

It is a character-driven story, dealing with mature issues of unfulfilled expectations that inevitably confront us all as we age. In Hollywood, this struggle is particularly dramatic, as success and failure live side by side. In Once Upon a Time…, they do so literally as well as figuratively. Uniting two of today’s greatest stars in a first-ever pairing and recreating an entire lost era, the film is big cinema made for the big screen. A true original in a landscape of sequels and superheroes. Set in 1969, Tarantino recreates the time and place of his formative years, when everything – the United States, the city of Los Angeles, the Hollywood star system, even the movies themselves – was at an inflection point, and no one knew where the pieces would land. All this is not entirely dissimilar from the changes buffeting Hollywood today.”

Now I'm even more thrilled (if possible) :chicken:

From someone who saw the movie already:

All I have been told by someone who has seen it and is connected to the film’s campaign is that it is “not what you expect it to be” and then describes it rather mysteriously as a “fairy tale.” Intriguing, but they said nothing else.

More