Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

15 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Leo and Camila haven't been seen together in public since at least November of last year -- which seemed to cap off a whirlwind 2018 romance that also placed them at Coachella. 

Must be hard to get the facts straight :Angel:

Leonardo DiCaprio, Hailey Baldwin and Jordyn Woods! Inside Coachella 2019’s Hottest Parties

On Saturday night, the famous Neon Carnival celebrated its 10-year anniversary. In partnership with Levi’s Brand, the exclusive event welcomed new additions including Australian-born beauty brand Bondi Sands and the upcoming big-screen adventure POKÉMON Detective Pikachu. Created by Brent Bolthouse, the outdoor dance party attracted an elite crowd including stars like DiCaprio, H.E.R., Alessandra Ambrosio, Janelle Monáe, Odell Beckham Jr., 2 Chainz, Quavo, Wiz Khalifa, Meek Mill, Young Thug, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Paris Hilton.

DiCaprio, who hasn’t missed a single Neon Carnival since its inception, was spotted chatting with Bolthouse. The two were overheard discussing the new layout and setup and the expansion into weekend 3 as Bolthouse joking asked DiCaprio if he had plans for April 27th. The remainder of the night, DiCaprio kept a low profile remaining incognito in his hooded sweatshirt, hat and glasses while getting cozy with Argentinean model Camila Morrone and dancing to the sounds of DJ Ruckus.

5 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

This pic is new to me, the guy next to Leo looks like actor Oscar Isaac, though Oscar is one handsome guy and this guy doesn't look as good as him, but I still think it might be Oscar, lol.   :p

I've watched Triple Frontier with Oscar Isaac, Charlie Hunnam and Garrett Hedlund on netflix. What a dream cast, literally :woot:Always wished Oscars part in Body of Lies would have been bigger. Loved his dynamic with Leo in this movie :heart:

Thanks Barbie for the insta post! I like Oscar Isaac (with his cute short self. I like tall guys. Some nerve of me, I’m short too, lol)

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I've watched Triple Frontier with Oscar Isaac, Charlie Hunnam and Garrett Hedlund on netflix. What a dream cast, literally :woot:Always wished Oscars part in Body of Lies would have been bigger. Loved his dynamic with Leo in this movie :heart:

Charlie Hunnam :wub:

About Cannes. 

Quentin Tarantino’s 1969-set film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie, is still in post-production and might not be announced at Thursday’s news conference, but is expected to be added to the competition lineup at a later date. Tarantino is reportedly eager to present the film at the festival on May 21 to celebrate the 25th anniversary of “Pulp Fiction’s” world premiere on the Croisette, but post-production is taking longer than initially planned.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/cannes-xaiver-dolan-pedro-almodovar-ken-loach-terrence-malick-competition-1203190447/

Barbie

Tks for Coachella pix & vid , as well as , latest Once /Cannes news :flower: :flower: 

As to older pix , while I agree is great pix , the other guy doesn’t look like Oscar to me 

Yes , a fan of Oscar as well :)

Jade

Tks for more Coachella pix :)

Agree about Triple Frontier & Charlie :drool: 

Have loved him since Sons of Anarchy 

Thanks for the Cannes update @BarbieErin. Of course a premiere there would be GREAT but Tarantino shouldn't rush the process. I'm always afraid it could be damage the movie itself, like GONY. Never had the feeling this version was the one Scorsese dreamed decades from (maybe I'm the only one).

A Leo/Charlie on screen combo would be like a wet fantasy coming true:woot:

tumblr_pq3675gldW1wn34mf_1280.jpgtumblr_pfisj4gCW31xz9gf8o2_1280.png

Now this is such a sweet article, Leo wrote about Jane Godall for Time 100.

Leonardo DiCaprio Can’t Stop Stanning Jane Goodall

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/leonardo-dicaprio-jane-goodall-essay

Leo's text for Jane.

I admired Jane Goodall long before we ever met. I knew of her landmark work with chimpanzees in Gombe. I had read about her, read books written by her, but it was only when I got to spend more time with Jane a few years ago that I truly felt I was in the presence of one of the most impactful and important leaders on the planet. She chose to go to Tanzania at the age of 26 to study chimpanzees, and the research she conducted there, in the jungle at the eastern shore of Lake Tanganyika, ended up changing behavioral science forever.

Since then she has committed her life to environmental protection. Even now, at the young age of 85, Jane spends nearly every day spreading optimism and raising awareness worldwide; hers is a powerful message to protect the inherent rights of every living creature, to provide hope for future generations and to sound an urgent call against the greatest environmental threat of all—climate change. Anyone who has heard her speak, or heard her story, has been mesmerized by her life’s work and moved by her philanthropic legacy.

She has become a very close friend—and it is this friendship and unwavering commitment to our shared causes for which I, and so many others worldwide, am forever grateful.

http://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2019/5567774/jane-goodall/

Barbie

Tks for Leo/ Jane G column :)

When I see him with her , they remind me  of him & his beloved Oma

Also, tks, for Earth Day video news 

Jade

Agree that making the film the best it can be is more important then a Cannes debut 

Yes , it would be great visuals for sure to have Leo & Charlie in same film :p