Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

On 3/28/2019 at 6:34 PM, BarbieErin said:

Haha, he said that 6 years ago, we are still waiting to see your kids Leo, come on!    :laugh:

I know it's silly because it's none of my business but if he ever will become a dad I'm probably dying because c'mon imagine those kids!!! They have to be freakin' beautiful, omg!!! Also I like the way Leo interacts with children, always have the feeling he would be a great dad :heart:

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

I know it's silly because it's none of my business but if he ever will become a dad I'm probably dying because c'mon imagine those kids!!! They have to be freakin' beautiful, omg!!! Also I like the way Leo interacts with children, always have the feeling he would be a great dad :heart:

Me too jade, he seems great with children. He would make the sweetest dad, maybe one day... 

From Variety news about Leo's Appian Way Akira project

Leonardo DiCaprio’s ‘Akira’ to Shoot in California, $18.5 Million Tax Credit Allocated

Akira,” produced by Leonardo DiCaprio for Warner Bros., will shoot in California and receive an $18.5 million tax credit, the California Film Commission has announced.

Akira” was by far the biggest of the 18 tax credit allocations unveiled Tuesday under the state’s Film & TV Tax Credit Program 2.0, which include eight independent projects. The movies will generate an estimated $408 million in qualified expenditures (below-the-line wages and payments to in-state vendors) and employ 2,575 crew, 812 cast, and 29,000 extras/stand-ins over a combined 740 shoot days in California.

“Akira,” based on a manga series written and illustrated by Katsuhiro Otama and set in a post-apocalyptic 2060 Tokyo, will generate an estimated $92 million in qualified spending. This figure includes $43 million in wages to 200 below-the-line crew members and more than 5,000 extras/stand-ins. The project is scheduled to film entirely in California over the course of 71 filming days.

“We are thrilled with the opportunity to shoot ‘Akira’ in California,” said Ravi Mehta, Warner Bros. Pictures’ executive VP of physical production and finance. “The availability of top-notch crew members, plus the wide variety of location choices and predictable weather are second to none.”

Dicaprio is producing “Akira” with Jennifer Davisson through their Appian Way company. In order to receive the tax credit, producers must begin production within 180 days.

Jade

Tks for  Twitter restaurant week sighting of Leo :)