Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Evidently these first posters are character posters,   with the first one showing  Rick and Cliff and their fave yellow car ,  today a new  poster dropped  featuring only Sharon Tate/Margot

And the film deals with the stories of each of these characters as the navigate their way in Hollywood 

Jade

Yes, with so much space between  Brad and Leo on the poster,  I saw lots of memes putting other characters between them 

The one I liked was this one , another person appreciating their yellow car :p 

80.jpg

I personally loved the poster of Leo and Brad, it's simple but cool. And these are the characters posters, it's not the official posters yet, I don't get why people are freaking out over a poster?  :idk: It's photoshopped? sure it is, but what is not photoshopped nowadays? and who cares? Soo much drama, but people are talking anyway, so it's all good, lol.   :p

thanks ox and jade for the updates, also like the Margot one, though she looks different, but since she plays Sharon, she have to look different. 

And for the memes, it's funny, especially really like this one, haha.     :rofl:

3 hours ago, oxford25 said:

80.jpg

Jade

Tks for trailer news , I sure hope it is right :thumbsup: 

Barbie

I like the poster as well,   and I do think that once all saw the Margot poster  , they realized the Leo/Brad poster wasn't the OFFICIAL movie poster .  

That these are just early character posters and the real official one is yet to come   ,  and I think we all know that no matter what the official movie poster looks like not all will like it 

Latest Once/Cannes news from HR

Quentin Tarantino Returning to Cannes for 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' Premier

The official word hasn't gone out yet, but Quentin Tarantino is returning to the scene of the crime.

His star-studded new film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, will have its world premiere at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

As of now, it is looking that the premiere will take place on May 21 — exactly 25 years to the day that his Pulp Fiction played on the Croisette before winning the Palme d'Or in 1994.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie head the cast of Tarantino's new movie, from Sony, although a spokesman for the studio denied that there is an offer from the festival or that any decision has been made.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/quentin-tarantino-returning-cannes-once-a-time-hollywood-premiere-1195705

ox: yeah, I think we will probably get more characters posters before the official poster of the movie.  And thanks for the article.

This another one says that the movie will go Cannes IF Tarantino is able to edit in time, he's working on it. 

The 2019 Cannes Film Festival is hoping to bring Quentin Tarantino back to the Croisette for the world premiere of his ninth feature, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” but it’s going to depend entirely on whether or not the director finishes editing the new project in time. Despite reports saying “Hollywood” is already in at Cannes, sources close to the movie confirm to IndieWire no decision has been made at this time.

Cannes director Thierry Fremaux also tells IndieWire nothing is confirmed just yet regarding Tarantino’s return. When asked about the status of “Hollywood” at Cannes, Fremaux answered, “He’s editing [and] working hard to be ready by Cannes!” The intention is for Tarantino to be back at Cannes, but it is not a definite yet and there is no Cannes premiere date already scheduled.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/03/quentin-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-editing-cannes-1202052321/