Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Seems the GMB show was doing Oscar telecast from Beverly Hills Hotel , and this article was about silly incident where actor Vinnie Jones  told host Piers Morgan that Leo didn't know who he was , and he got up and headed to Polo Lounge where Leo was to talk to him about it  only to be told by by Jones he was just kidding .

Not that we should be surprised , but I just saw now so many silly articles about this non story .  Though it was interesting to learn that is where Leo viewed the Oscars  

I had noticed last night that Judah was posting insta stories from what looked like a restaurant/lounge,  so , maybe he was at same place as Leo

But , fortunately , for girls below who were ,also, at the Beverly Hills Hotel/Polo Lounge Oscar viewing party, they got a smile from Leo , and their comments are ones we can all relate to :p  

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/daytime-tv/good-morning-britain/piers-morgan-storms-off-gmb/

hotel.jpg

Video of Leo entering JayZ's Oscar party.

We can see that Leo sees the paps , and turns back ,  then let's Lukas walk in ahead of him,  then we see Leo clearly , then we see pal Chuck follow him in

I'm glad to see only his trademark bb cap made it to the party; Pal Hoodie had to stay home :p 

https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/video/tda56481

27 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Yes jade, such a great speech and a great moment in Oscar history for sure.   :heart:

yesssssss...great speech....great moment in Oscar history anddddd unforgettable golden moment for me as a long time huge fan of Leo :woohoo::clap:❤️❤️❤️

Big thanks to everyone who shared updates :flower:

From HR: Jay-Z Hosts Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna, Glenn Close Takes a Tumble and More Inside Dish from Oscar Night's Hottest Parties

Looks like there's officially a new A-list Oscar night tradition.

Jay-Z and Beyoncé hosted a second annual late-night party at the Chateau Marmont and the name is the same as last year — the Gold Party. Jay and Beyoncé introduced the event following the 2018 Oscars, and this year, once again, the Chateau's garage was converted and transformed into a chic lounge space according to party insiders who added that guests were only told about the location just hours before the event (despite it being in the same place as last year). 

No media or event photographers were allowed inside, but according to social media posts and paparazzi images from outside, the room was filled with stars who partied close to 6 a.m. Guests included newly-minted Oscar winners Spike Lee, Mahershala Ali, Alfonso Cuaron, Regina King along with guests Leonardo DiCaprio, Rihanna, Drake, Adele, Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, Pharrell Williams, Tracee Ellis Ross, John Legend with Chrissy Teigen, Ciara, Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry, Usher, Natalie Portman, Serena Williams, Jennifer Hudson, Mindy Kaling, Lupita Nyong’o, Kobe Bryant, Lily Collins, Jessica Alba, Diddy, Tiffany Haddish, Shonda Rhimes, Ava DuVernay, Jason Momoa, Adam Driver, Jesse Williams, Aziz Ansari, Ellen Pompeo, Rashida Jones and Gabrielle Union.

Must've been a great party, too. On Monday, Teigen tweeted, "I feel like absolute shit," to which Union replied, "Thank you J and B. EPIC party. And today I am on the struggle bus. Haven't went from the party to the plane in a minute but here I am."

THR learned that celebrity chef Daniel Humm of Eleven Madison Park returned to help the superstar couple curate an upscale menu for the second year, serving tins of caviar, an "extravagant" raw bar, fried chicken with waffles, truffle potato quesadillas, egg sandwiches with cheddar and beef sausage and more. There was a new addition this year from New York's Pasquale Jones — a pizza pop-up window that dished out slices and pies for guests to eat during the late-night party that really got going after 2 a.m. To drink? Jay-Z’s prestige Armand de Brignac (Ace of Spades) Brut Gold champagne.

Designer Stella McCartney is participating in the #thereshegrows challenge to plant a tree in honor of a loved one in the Leuser Eco System in Indonesia 

Gwyenth Paltrow did so , and now she’s  challenging Leo to do the challenge 

So , I guess , soon Leo will be planting a tree in my honor :p :p 

858C30FE-9A43-4A1E-9F04-7842A435EB8F.jpeg

Also there is new 3 part documentary  called Carbon that Leo is narrating  

E6E53CFF-A4FF-4AF1-9421-04A4A30AD4AE.jpeg