Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

While not a  new pix, it is from the time Leo was filming Gangs in Rome,  but  the pix is new to me, plus I enjoyed learning that when Leo  wasn't filming how he spent his free time 

Translation below plus the post has  2 more posts showing   articles  with pix about Leo playing video games there

Over the years we have had the pleasure and the honor of hosting in our premises and to entertain a lot of sports and entertainment characters on our games. 🎬🎬🎬 Here we like to remember Leonardo di Caprio, who always spent evenings in our hall of Pius XI, every time he was in Rome to shoot a film! During the filming of "Gangster of New York" it was frequent to come with his girlfriend of the time Giselle Bundchen accompanied by their friend Charlize Theron ... and by a large following of paparazzi !!! #gruppoextraball #extraballarcade #personaggifamosi #salagiochi #leonardodicaprio #gisellebundchen #localiroma #eventiroma #localiromani #instaroma #instarome #divertimento #roma #romanity #romanity #groma #gossip #personaggi #cinema #intruttura #spettacolo #vip

Calibi

Tks for  party tweet :) 

1 hour ago, sap675 said:

More post Oscar party pix coming 

Hopefully! I was wrong the other day, I thought we wouldn't get none from the pre Oscar parties and we got, so hopefully tonight we get at least 1.

I also wanted to see a pic of Leo with Lady Gaga, I'm so happy Shallow won best song, I'm obsessed with this song, lol, and I loved the movie. Also happy for Rami Malek.