Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Not a new pix , but new to me,  Leo being congratulated at Vanity Fair Oscar party 2016

vanityfairoscarpartyfeb2016.jpg

Jade

Tks for HQ versions of Delilah pix :) 

Barbie

Yes, loved the one of him smiling and his hand by his mouth :heart:

Also I noticed at IG that besides Leo that Drake and Mick Jagger were ,also, at Delilah that night

dh82892H_o.jpg q7UzASrO_o.jpg

Kat

Like Barbie  I don't expect to see Once trailer during Oscars 

I think  after we get past the pre Oscar and post Oscar coverage, that the week of March 4th the Once trailer will be released 

I  just know , whenever, I'm looking forward to seeing it :thumbsup: 

LOL I'm his wife y'all :p but for real, Leo has some funny moments. That was sweet what he said about Kate Winslet.

7 hours ago, katchitup said:

Do you guys think we'll get a sneak peak of the Once trailer at some point during the Oscars?

:sad: Nope, I don't think so.  It'll be when we all least expect it.

Thanks Barbie, ox and Jade for the videos and all the pics! He has such a nice smile and I'm liking that black hoodie too, Jade :happy:

The Page Six article tells you about Madonna's exclusive  post Oscar party that Leo attends every year,  I didn't realize to I read article that each year they have a theme

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/23/stars-snubs-and-snafus-everything-to-know-about-madonnas-boozy-oscars-bash/

Also Leo is expected to attend , as he did last year,  Jayz & Beyonce's exclusive post Oscar party

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/beyonce-jay-z-now-host-hottest-oscar-party-town-1187362

Jade

Tks for sweet IG post :) 

Barbie

Tks for pre Oscar party :) 

Yes  typically when it comes to Leo and parties ,  if we are lucky, we might get one of him leaving such parties, but rarely inside 

Article about Night Before Oscar party that Leo is one of the co  hosts of .

He normally does attend, and this one of the parties that we have gotten pix of him from in the past , so let's hope that is true this year

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscars-night-before-party-sets-star-hosts-hollywood-reporter-returns-as-sponsor-1087064

Pix of Leo from a previous year's party

nb.jpg

More hope for Cannes ;)

Until reopening after a year-long renovation in January, Tarantino has, of course, been busy making his new film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, starring Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio. It opens in July, but I got the hint that the hope is to first debut it in Cannes.

via deadline