Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Excerpt from James Cameron recent inteview

Titanic’s James Cameron Talks Leonardo DiCaprio, Says It Was a ‘Dream’ Reuniting With Kate Winslet on ‘Avatar 2’

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/titanics-james-cameron-talks-leonardo-dicaprio-kate-winslet/

Kate worked on Avatar 2 and 3, and I think I just emailed with her a couple days ago,” Cameron told Us of his upcoming fantasy films in which Winslet stars. “Leo and I collide mostly in the environmental circles because he’s doing a lot of good work around climate change and the environment and sustainability … we’re not collaborating directly but we sort of cross paths all the time in that world.”

'

As for partnering up with DiCaprio for another film, Cameron noted that it’s “more up to him than to me,” adding that it’s a “no-brainer” for him. “I haven’t gone as far as to write a character for him specifically, that sort of thing, but I can certainly imagine it happening,” the director said.

Barbie

Tks for Today interview with Leo's former Growing Pains costar :) 

Ok, this is really really really way too early to talk about since we have not even seen the trailer yet. But they didn't saw nothing from all this movies they are talking about, so cool anyway.   :p

Ridiculously Early Oscar Predictions For 2020

Just judging books by their covers over here.

http://www.zimbio.com/Beyond+the+Box+Office/articles/rU_DYTpYZKI/Ridiculously+Early+Oscar+Predictions+2020

11 hours ago, oxford25 said:

New pix of Leo from pre Grammy party last night

Going by this person's insta story vid , this is same party that Leo's pal Judah had in  his earlier insta story 

pregrammy.jpg

Shepherd

Tks for new pix :flower:

The pic isn't new, it's 2011. Just googled it.

Sliva

Tks for information :) 

The tweets below did  mention Leo being at same pre Grammy party as J Low and A Rod  on Friday night ,  and I thought that might be picture from party ( though I did notice right off that Leo was clean shaven ,and I wondered why ? ) 

And I do know that the party  insta story Judah posted Friday night matched the IG poster's party insta story

tweets.jpg

Thanks for all the updates, pics and vid's fellow Leo lovers!! ❤️ Always love catching up here though I hardly ever post. But I came across this photo which I just had to share! It's from the school strike for the climate, with thousands of students gathering in The Hague (The Netherlands) last Thursday. Love this sign and that Leo seems to inspire these kids to stand up for the future of the planet!! 🌍🌎🌏 😃❤️

5c5c435ab189e.jpeg

According to DM, Leo was at Jennifer Aniston 50th b-day party, no pics. 

It was there that popular Friends star Jennifer Aniston was celebrating her 50th with a who's who of Hollywood, with the 200 guests including everyone from her A-lister girl gang (Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson) to Oscar-winners such as Leonardo Dicaprio.

Leonardo DiCaprio also managed to slip in unnoticed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6689117/Inside-Jennifer-Anistons-50th-Brad-Pitt-greeted-warm-hug-ex-wife-spent-four-hours.html

Pix from Steve Tyler  fundraiser, as well as , some Twitter sightings of Leo at Grammy parties last night

I just accidentally, politely pushed Katy Perry out of my way to ask Leonardo DiCaprio for a photo at diplo’s Grammy party... then he said no... am I LA enough yet? Lmfao

LA is magical mate, dancing next to Leonardo Dicaprio to hotline bling at some party

adaniella ben-yosef‏ @dbbenyosef 7h7 houago

More

if i have learned anything this week it is that i hate parties and they’re all terrible

More

i take that back i stood next to leonardo dicaprio smoking a Juul we’re okay

ad

99.jpg

Sunflowers

Tks for news of Leo inspiring students; too cute sign :)

Barbie

Tks for news that Leo attended Jennifer's party :) 

I remembered she had  attended his  , but the earlier article I read didn't include his name 

Jade

Tks for pix,  like that older pix with fans , one I've nevr seen :)