Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another pix of Leo and Toni from concert

leoandtonijan162018.jpg

Barbie

Tks for concert pix :) 

Barbie & SexyLeo

Some times summer trailers make their debut during the Superbowl,  but so far I haven't seen any movie site mention that Once's trailer might be shown then :idk: 

Happy New Year marinebing!

7 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie & SexyLeo

Some times summer trailers make their debut during the Superbowl,  but so far I haven't seen any movie site mention that Once's trailer might be shown then :idk: 

I certainly hope so ox :rofl: 

Thanks Barbie, ox and Jade for the pics! So cute with half his eyes closed:blush:

According to article below Leo is at Banderas Bay resort in Puerta Varlatta

The article states that he and Paris are there for private event,  which seems to be Crystal Lourd's birthday party 

Not sure if it is Leo, but in the  screen shot from first night of party  it  seems to be Leo in pulled down baseball cap , but then could be another guy who wears pulled down bb caps to parties :p 

http://vallartaopina.net/2019/01/19/local/ciudad/paris-hilton-y-leonardo-dicaprio-visitan-la-region/

Banderas Bay region, where they arrived yesterday afternoon in a private plane, and then moved to the hotel where they will participate in a private event.

After her arrival in this region and the transfer to the hotel, Paris Hilton published a photograph on her Instagram account in which she is seen wearing a white dress with blue and lilac flowers posing in a pool and in the background the sculpture of two Dolphins

In the publication you can read "Take me to #Paradise" (take me to paradise), which reached in a few hours 522 thousand 916 reproductions of his followers and 344 comments.

Paris Hilton is an American businesswoman, author, model, actress, singer and designer. Conrad Hilton's great-granddaughter, Hilton began to be known for her appearance on the television series The Simple Life, along with her childhood friend and best friend Nicole Richie.

As for the actor Leonardo DiCaprio, we must say that he has kept the low profile and those who saw them assure us that he is a very serious character.

thumbnail_IMG_3151.jpg

Another still from last night's birthday party in Mexico ,  we can see Leo's mom and Dave were ,also, in attendance

Also 2 of the hosts from E's Pop News were in attendance at party (last night one was posting IG stories from party )  , so , hopefully, we'll have article about party at E or mention on show :) 

irmelin.jpg

Barbie

From your lips to Quentin's ears :thumbsup: