Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

14 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

My opinion is that he brings more attention to him when he's trying to hide like that, I mean there is no problem wearing a cap... but he acts soo weird in public sometimes that he brings more attention than if he acted more normal. Off course people will look at the person that is wearing a hood over a cap and walking in a weird way with his head down like he's not even seeing what is ahead of him, I think is too much, there is not need for that. Like you just said jade, he's not an animal in a zoo, he's a human being acting in a very weird way in the middle of other human beings that for the most part won't care if he was there or not... not everyone are his fans or like to stalk celebs, so I think he's the one bringing attention to himself, if he acted more normal in public people wouldn't criticize him, but maybe he have some inner issues that he needs solve, who knows? Still, it's his life and he can do whatever he wants, I'am just saying my opinion. 

I agree with you BarbieErin. He’s really nothing to hide. Maybe he must solve some inner issues like some sort of insecurities in public and just be himself as a normal man. Maybe he’ll be less noticed. Maybe has some traumas cause of bad experience with fans or haters. I remember a model girl broke a glass bottle in his face and he got badly injured for example. 🤷‍♀️ Will be better for Leo to overcome that. Must be tough, but not impossible. 👍🏼❤️

He states in more than one interview that he's not comfortable with all the attention people are giving him because he never know why people staring at him. Beside from this I would say most of the time he is acting weird after he recognized he's been filming or whatever - it's like an natural reaction of him: Unwanted attention = physical defensive reaction. The hoodie, cap, hands, sunglasses etc covering most of his body is a clear sign for protecting himself at least in my eyes. He is acting like a victim (in more than one way). Maybe because he is who knows. If he's a victim - what I'm afraid he is (maybe not in the worst possible way but still) - you can't expect a 'normal' behaviour. Just saying :idk:

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

He states in more than one interview that he's not comfortable with all the attention people are giving him because he never know why people staring at him. Beside from this I would say most of the time he is acting weird after he recognized he's been filming or whatever - it's like an natural reaction of him: Unwanted attention = physical defensive reaction. The hoodie, cap, hands, sunglasses etc covering most of his body is a clear sign for protecting himself at least in my eyes. He is acting like a victim (in more than one way). Maybe because he is who knows. If he's a victim - what I'm afraid he is (maybe not in the worst possible way but still) - you can't expect a 'normal' behaviour. Just saying :idk:

I understand what you are saying, that his behavior in public might be a natural instinct, but what I'am trying to say is that acting weird like that brings more attention to him, but yeah, maybe that's something he can't control... wish he would try to solve this issue for his good, I'am saying this as a fan that loves him deeply. 

Still, when he needs to do promo for his movies, premieres, etc... he seems comfortable, at least apparently, I know that is part of his job and he must be prepared especially after more than 20 years doing this, also know interviews are not his fave thing but he needs to do it anyway. Another thing I noticed is that he never goes on those night tv shows where actors play those funny games, I wonder why? I'am sure any of those shows would love to have him there, but maybe he doesn't feel comfortable doing that too... though I would love to see him in one of those shows. 

7 hours ago, Tiger Lady said:

I agree with you BarbieErin. He’s really nothing to hide. Maybe he must solve some inner issues like some sort of insecurities in public and just be himself as a normal man. Maybe he’ll be less noticed. Maybe has some traumas cause of bad experience with fans or haters. I remember a model girl broke a glass bottle in his face and he got badly injured for example. 🤷‍♀️ Will be better for Leo to overcome that. Must be tough, but not impossible. 👍🏼❤️

Yep, I think so too. 

Thanks so much Barbie, ox and Jade for the pics, insta posts and links! Awesome, as always :)!

All of y'all made good points and it must be surreal at times to be famous (I couldn't handle it. I'd clap back at every negative comment, etc., lol).

I think one of my fav interviews with Leo was when he went on Oprah and Ellen. That just made him more endearing and sweet because he doesn't really put on airs or glad-hand, so it's refreshing.

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I understand what you are saying, that his behavior in public might be a natural instinct, but what I'am trying to say is that acting weird like that brings more attention to him, but yeah, maybe that's something he can't control... wish he would try to solve this issue for his good, I'am saying this as a fan that loves him deeply. 

Another thing I noticed is that he never goes on those night tv shows where actors play those funny games, I wonder why? I'am sure any of those shows would love to have him there, but maybe he doesn't feel comfortable doing that too... though I would love to see him in one of those shows. 

I noticed that too and wondered why because we all know he can be hilariously funny if he wants to. Maybe he thinks it could collide with his image as an serious actor/enviromentalist, I don't know. Maybe it's just not his cup of coffee like you said. I think since Titanic he's only doing things he's really into it.

At one point he said the less people know the real Leo the more he's convincing on screen as an actor. I think that says a lot about how he's presenting himself in public. Like he's always hiding something... I mean many people are still not convinced that he's straight so I think he's good in being kinda mysterious :D

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I noticed that too and wondered why because we all know he can be hilariously funny if he wants to. Maybe he thinks it could collide with his image as an serious actor/enviromentalist, I don't know. Maybe it's just not his cup of coffee like you said. I think since Titanic he's only doing things he's really into it.

At one point he said the less people know the real Leo the more he's convincing on screen as an actor. I think that says a lot about how he's presenting himself in public. Like he's always hiding something... I mean many people are still not convinced that he's straight so I think he's good in being kinda mysterious :D

Yep, might be that. Maybe he wants to keep this mysterious image about him because than people can't really know exactly how he is. I mean, we are fans for so long and we can't figure out his behavior or personal life most of the time or all the time? lol. :laugh:  So yeah, if that is intentional than it's working.