Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Video of Leo at Art Basel yesterday,  as you can see he was originally walking around with just his baseball cap, but once he noticed this woman filming him , he then pulled down the hat and soon Pal Hoodie came out :p 

Barbie

Tks for Leo /bar/ restaurant pix :) 

And as you notice there, he just had his baseball cap on :p 

Going by the videos I've seen on that tv station segment and the video I posted,  he  seems he didn't resort to hoodie ,etc to he knew they were  taking pix/filming him 

And, yes , on this person's IG  a poster said ,  "Why do that , we're here to see the art not you  ?" , but in reality that is not completely  true,  as in all the years he has gone, the news crews/paps have filmed him/taken pix .as well as regular attendees 

Plus  I've seen women on Twitter announce they are going to Art Basel hoping to see him :) 

So , yes, some attend strictly to view/purchase art, and others go to SEE  what CELEBS are looking at the art :p 

Looks like Leo still loves his dinosaur  bones :p 

Leo DiCaprio eyes $2.5M dinosaur bones at Art Miami

December 6, 2018 | 8:30pm

Modal Trigger
Leonardo DiCaprio
Leonardo DiCaprioGetty Images

SEE ALSO

Leo DiCaprio is eyeing some dinosaur bones as his latest art acquisition, Page Six has learned.

Art spies said that the Oscar winner and environmental activist expressed interest through an art adviser in a $2.5 million piece on display during Art Miami as part of an exhibition called “DeXtinction” from Avant Mining and Interprospekt.

The piece that caught DiCaprio’s eye includes 150 million-year-old skeletons of an Allosaurus mom and baby from Wyoming, which took more than 2 

Why are people always so embarrassed by Leos behavior in public? Just let the man live his life like he wants. Hoodie, cap, covering his face it's his business. He's a human being and no zoo animal :Angel: If this is the best way he can handle the attention by strangers then let him for christ sake. He must be comfortable with, not us.

13 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Why are people always so embarrassed by Leos behavior in public? Just let the man live his life like he wants. Hoodie, cap, covering his face it's his business. He's a human being and no zoo animal :Angel: If this is the best way he can handle the attention by strangers then let him for christ sake. He must be comfortable with, not us.

Ditto 👍

BIG THANKS to the wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates:flower:

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

My opinion is that he brings more attention to him when he's trying to hide like that, I mean there is no problem wearing a cap... but he acts soo weird in public sometimes that he brings more attention than if he acted more normal. Off course people will look at the person that is wearing a hood over a cap and walking in a weird way with his head down like he's not even seeing what is ahead of him, I think is too much, there is not need for that. Like you just said jade, he's not an animal in a zoo, he's a human being acting in a very weird way in the middle of other human beings that for the most part won't care if he was there or not... not everyone are his fans or like to stalk celebs, so I think he's the one bringing attention to himself, if he acted more normal in public people wouldn't criticize him, but maybe he have some inner issues that he needs solve, who knows? Still, it's his life and he can do whatever he wants, I'am just saying my opinion.