Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Robert DeNiro confirmed at Marrakech Film Festival that he   will be starring in  Killers of Flower Moon with Leo 

I assume  he will play the rancher who is Leo's  FBI character's main antagonist 

Speaking at his press conference during the Marrakesh International Film Festival, actor Robert De Niro confirmed that he has another project lined up with long-time collaborator Martin Scorsese following the news that they have completed The Irishman.

De Niro was hesitant to divulge much information, however he did confirm that the film has Leonardo DiCaprio attached

also.http://moviemarker.co.uk/robert-de-niro-confirms/

Marinebing

Tks for sharing with us the details of your friend's meeting,  I'm so happy for her :) 

Also l I loved hearing how you all use to tell her once she became a blonde Leo would notice , and he did  :p

Jade

Tks for older pix is new to me :) 

Gosh, now you have me curious.   Marinebing,  was your friend able to smell his cologne ? 

Bnkenobi

Tks for all the many Leo pix :flower: :flower:

On 12/2/2018 at 11:54 AM, Jade Bahr said:

^Waaah she's so lucky. Sounds like the perfect fan meeting :heart: Did she describe him or what he smells like or whatever? :p @marinebing

haha no, I should ask if she noticed!

I don't even remember what he smells like 😂 it usually goes too fast. I know I like his hand grip and his eyes are absolutely mesmerizing when you're close to him, that's the first thing I noticed :)  also I remember telling myself "he really sounds like jack" which is completely stupid

20 hours ago, marinebing said:

haha no, I should ask if she noticed!

I don't even remember what he smells like 😂 it usually goes too fast. I know I like his hand grip and his eyes are absolutely mesmerizing when you're close to him, that's the first thing I noticed :)  also I remember telling myself "he really sounds like jack" which is completely stupid

Same here. I couldn't say what he smelled like after I met him, exactly I didn't smell anything because my nose was frozen. It was in january and we waited hours in the cold for him :D

I smelled Jude Law. He put his arms around me to wrote the fans behind me some autographs. First I was like wtf is he doing and second jesus never smelled someone better :w00t::rofl:

On 12/3/2018 at 9:25 AM, marinebing said:

I don't even remember what he smells like 😂 it usually goes too fast. I know I like his hand grip and his eyes are absolutely mesmerizing when you're close to him, that's the first thing I noticed :) 

Those eyes...:woot:. I'd probably forget my name if I looked into them.

Thanks Barbie, ox and Jade for the news and pics!

7 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I smelled Jude Law. He put his arms around me to wrote the fans behind me some autographs. First I was like wtf is he doing and second jesus never smelled someone better :w00t::rofl:

I love it when a man smells so good! Sexy!

21 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Same here. I couldn't say what he smelled like after I met him, exactly I didn't smell anything because my nose was frozen. It was in january and we waited hours in the cold for him :D

I was freezing too !! That’s probably why I don’t remember 😂

Damn I’d love to smell Jude Law ! What is it with all the smell talk ?