Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh my gosh... this makes me want to cry, soo beautiful. :cry:  I'am super happy for her, I'am super happy for every fan that will ever have the chance to meet him, with a HUGE lucky maybe one day I will meet my idol too. 🙏 Hopefully all the lovely fans on this forum will, wish this from the bottom of my heart.   :heart:

thanks for all the pics, ox. 

12 hours ago, marinebing said:

My my friend met him last night, I’ll post the picture when she says it’s ok ;)

That's so awesome about your friend meeting Leo, marinebing :D

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

Oh my gosh... this makes me want to cry, soo beautiful. :cry:  I'am super happy for her, I'am super happy for every fan that will ever have the chance to meet him, with a HUGE lucky maybe one day I will meet my idol too. 🙏 Hopefully all the lovely fans on this forum will, wish this from the bottom of my heart.  

Aww Barbie, that's nice of you and so sweet :blush:. I hope one day you get to meet Leo, too.:hug:

Thanks so much Barbie for the story (loved Margot Robbie and Leo together in WOWS) and ox for the pics of Leo with fans, tweets (I can't get into UFC...I tried, lol) and it's so awesome seeing his beautiful smile and the lucky fans as well!

8 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Pic of Leo with long time fan in Paris and her great comments about meeting him

Oh well that’s my friend !! Haha 

I’m so happy for her she’s been trying to meet him for years. I’ve been lucky but it took her more time but it was a great moment 

Marinebing

Oh, so she is your friend,  I was so happy for her :) 

Her  story is one many long time fans can relate to 

She said in  her post that she had tried to  meet him before when he was in Paris ,  so how did this lucky encounter happen ? Did  encounter him when he was leaving his hotel ? restaurant ? Or did she happen to see him when he was out sightseeing ?

Out in Los Feliz (November 23) - https://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1383

Arriving at a airport in France (November 28) - https://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1384
(95 HQs) Watching a match between Paris Saint-German and Liverpool (November 28) - https://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1385

REALLY IMPORTANT: Please, donate to Leonardo DiCaprio Fan and help the gallery remain online. We are really needing donations! 

19 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Marinebing

Oh, so she is your friend,  I was so happy for her :) 

Her  story is one many long time fans can relate to 

She said in  her post that she had tried to  meet him before when he was in Paris ,  so how did this lucky encounter happen ? Did  encounter him when he was leaving his hotel ? restaurant ? Or did she happen to see him when he was out sightseeing ?

we saw him together a couple’ of times usually at premieres or at the hotel but he never stop for her to take a picture unfortunately. And the other night she was at his hotel and by some miracle the name of the hotel didn’t get around much.

so she went and waited .... until 2.30 am, he got back to his hotel. And since it was almost just her he was super kind. He asked what her name was and told her it was really nice to meet her. :) 

I’m so happy for her cause she’s the nicest, she’s been a fan since forever and that moment was quiet and not in a rush she deserved it

we used to joke around that the day she goes blonde she will have a picture... and it happened 😂 last time we saw him she had red hair 

thx everyone for the lovely comments about my friend :)