Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Marinebing

From what I’ve seen on news it appears at this time the fires are in the hills of Malibu not down in beach front areas 

But the smoke etc is so awful, I can see why they would want all to evacuate 

Is just an awful situation that I hope & pray they can get into containment soon 

25 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Marinebing

From what I’ve seen on news it appears at this time the fires are in the hills of Malibu not down in beach front areas 

But the smoke etc is so awful, I can see why they would want all to evacuate 

Is just an awful situation that I hope & pray they get get into containment soon 

Thank you for’your Answer. I hope they’re not staying in the smoke it’s horrible 

Unfortunately none of Leo , but pix of some of the others who attended his birthday party last night including :  Irmelin,   Jonah Hill,   Lukas with group of women but they don't identify women by name )   Jennifer Aniston,  Jennifer Meyer,  Kate Beckinsale ,  Alex Rodriquez is pictured so I assume Jennifer Lopez was there as well,  Gary Oldman ,  Gwyneth Paltrow ,  Naomi Campbell ,  Andy Garcia , Eli Roth , Lorenza Izzo ,  Joel Madden , Jo Rita Ora , FKA Twigs , Chuck Liddell, Brandon Davis  

bgus_1400647_002.jpg bgus_1400647_004.jpg bgus_1400647_006.jpg bgus_1400647_010.jpg bgus_1400647_020.jpg bgus_1400647_051.jpg bgus_1400649_020.jpg bgus_1400649_021.jpg bgus_1400786_066.jpg bgus_1400969_018.jpg bgus_1400969_045.jpg

bgus_1400668_033.jpg bgus_1400733_001.jpg bgus_1400786_009.jpg bgus_1400786_037.jpg bgus_1400786_041.jpg

From E online about Leo's birthday party , it seems he had a party then an after dinner for select people

Leonardo DiCaprio, 2017 Golden Globes

Leonardo DiCaprioturns 44 on Sunday and celebrated on Friday at a star-studded birthday party at the Spring Place members-only club in Beverly Hills.

Celebs spotted at the bash included Jennifer Aniston—who was spotted with friend and Leo's pal Tobey Maguire's ex Jennifer MeyerGwyneth Paltrow and new husband Brad FalchukRobert DeNiroAl PacinoAlex RodriguezKate Beckinsale, Rita Ora, FKA twigs, G-Eazy and Naomi Campbell.

E! News has learned that 500 people were invited to the party, which followed a smaller birthday dinner for 50 guests, whose invitee included Oprah Winfrey