Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

New ‘The Time Machine’ Movie Revealed

IT director Andy Muschietti is joining forces with Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way production company to bring a new adaptation of H.G. Wells’ iconic time-travelling novel “The Time Machine” to the silver screen.

The production will move ahead under the joint leadership of Warner Bros. and Paramount, and will see Muschietti team with his sister Barbara Muschietti, DiCaprio and DiCaprio’s production partner Jennifer Davisson to produce the project.

“The Time Machine” has been adapted for film twice and to varying degrees of success, with George Pal’s 1960 version of the story proving to be popular and critically successful, while the 2002 Simon Halls version starring Guy Pearce proved to be the opposite.

The famous story tells the tale of a man who travels from Victorian-era England to 802,000 years in the future via a contraption he designs at his home.

The project is thought to be in its earliest stages so there are currently no other names attached to the project.

Source

From Tarantino News  there is Once filming going on in this area today ,  as always I'm hoping it includes Rick Dalton

At same time if they are filming , then we know the filming is not over quite yet 

80.jpg

Jade

Tks for all the lastest Leo news :flower:

Yikes,  22 years since R&J  ,  the movie that made me a Leo fan :heart:

Just checked Getty's 50 pages of LACMA , and so far no Leo yet :sad: 

However , I did find the pix below of  George and Peggy , I didn't see any of Irmelin and Dave at Getty and nor did Dave post any on  his IG

bgus_1392570_001.jpg bgus_1392570_006.jpg bgus_1392570_007.jpg

Calib

Tks for IG pix of Leo ,  glad we have at least those two :) 

Sorry still no Leo /Lacma pix to post, but I did find article about event , and we at least know Leo's pal Kevin C was there :p 

Kim Kardashian, Leonardo DiCaprio Add Sizzle to LACMA Art+Film Gala

The annual event drew A$AP Rocky, Courtney Love, Jared Leto, Lana Del Rey, Dakota Johnson, Zoe Kravitz, Henry Golding and Miranda

How are the nosebleed seats? Is the altitude getting to you?” joked co-chair DiCaprio as he made his way to Kevin Connelly’s table up on the third tier of the dinner tent

.https://wwd.com/eye/parties/kim-kardashian-leonardo-dicaprio-lacma-art-film-gala-1202897758/