Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Also this is an article from Osage News about the upcoming filming of Flowers of Killer Moon.  

It is an interesting read .   I  posted below just a few excerpts as they connect to filming

http://osagenews.org/en/article/2018/10/29/unease-hollywood-tackles-osage-reign-terror/

According to news reports, the film is to begin production next summer. Executives of Imperative Entertainment, which acquired the rights to the book in 2016, have been in touch with the Osage Nation to scout locations in the upcoming months.

Chad Renfro said the company has contacted him since executives visited Pawhuska in January. Principal Chief Geoffrey Standing Bear appointed Renfro and Addie Roanhorse as Nation ambassadors for the project

Renfro said that when the script is closer to completion the company will seek input on elements such as language, style of dress and other aspects of the film native to Osages.

He said that decisions on casting and locations await finalizing the script and that he is compiling an artists’ database of Osages interested in being part of the film.

Barbie

Tks for article :)

Surely makes us more excited , and  I’m always glad to see others are as excited as well 👍

At same time IF he spoke with Richardson just this past weekend ( Oct 27th) and Richardson said they were on Day 89 of filming 

Then if it is supposedly a 105 Day shoot we still have about 15 days to go to finish on time  if they are going to be able to finish on time 

I suspect Quentin is focused on that thus the reason he’s done weekend filming 

I have no idea how they factor Halloween in their filming schedule 

Plus with LACMA  this Saturday, I can’t imagine Leo filming this Saturday though other cast members might 

So we might see filming lasting to Nov 12th at least 

Now if we could just get a pix of Leo & Margot interacting on set , greedy me , would be satisfied :p 

Update on filming site ,  this poster was just by the site as they unloaded cars including as you can see our fave yellow Cadillac

So I would speculate that at some time later tonight , they will start filming , let's hope Rick Dalton is included in this scene :thumbs_up: 

60.jpg 61.jpg