Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jade

Tks for more filming pix  :flower: 

Yes,  that well  could  be the reason :p 

Rick and Cliff  seem to get in trouble when they are not together :  Rick =accidents    &   Cliff=Manson groupies :wacko:

Now we know why Brads character is always driving :rofl:

So thrilled to see this confirmation that Leo and Marty will be doing "Killer of Flower Moon" for sure now that Once is in the final days of filming :clap::clap:

*The Film Stage article regarding the project claims filming / production will begin summer of 2019

Which would give Leo free time to promote Once at Cannes 

Are you taking notes ,  Sony & Quentin ?  :p 

Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio Officially Attach To ‘Killers Of The Flower Moon’

In a development Deadline told you 18 months ago was going to happen, Martin Scorsese has officially attached to direct and Leonardo DiCaprio to star in the feature adaptation of the New York Times best-selling David Grann book Killers of the Flower Moon. Eric Roth wrote the script

.In addition to directing as his next project, Scorsese will produce alongside Imperative Entertainment’s Dan Friedkin, Bradley Thomas, Sikelia Productions’ Emma Tillinger Koskoff and Appian Way Productions

“When I read David Grann’s book, I immediately started seeing it—the people, the settings, the action—and I knew that I had to make it into a movie,” said Scorsese. “I’m so excited to be working with Eric Roth and reuniting with Leo DiCaprio to bring this truly unsettling American story to the screen.”

In 1920s Oklahoma, the Osage Nation were the richest people per capita in the world, after oil was discovered under their land. And then they were murdered, one by one. As the death toll rose, the newly created FBI took up the case and unraveled a chilling conspiracy and one of the most monstrous crimes in American history.

Imperative Entertainment executives have met with the Osage Nation and the team is scouting locations in the coming months with production set to commence during the summer of 2019.

30WEST will arrange the financing and distribution for the project.

Scorsese and DiCaprio are both represented by LBI Entertainment and attorney Steve Warren of Hansen, Jacobson. Scorsese is also represented by

WME.https://deadline.com/2018/10/martin-scorsese-leonardo-dicaprio-killers-of-the-flower-moon-1202488730/

(11 HQs) Leo out in North Hollywood (October 22, 2018) - https://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1376

(110 HQs) Leo on set of Once (October 22, 2018) - https://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1377

IMPORTANT: Please, donate to Leonardo DiCaprio Fan and help the gallery remain online. We are really needing donations!