Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Noticed what we see in background of Metro / car pix above is DIFFERENT from the outdoor visuals we see in the August 10th clip /pix

Wonder when the filming took place ?

Last week or  this past weekend ??

The car in one pix seems to be parked in front of restaurant as we see words like hot cakes / sandwich / chili 

5AD64954-0FC2-447F-B76D-8439A4A28C7C.jpeg

The background in this pix looks like canopy or curtains ?

9E55A8EC-DD8E-4910-9D7C-534F7D977169.jpeg

39 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Noticed what we see in background of Metro / car pix above is DIFFERENT from the outdoor visuals we see in the August 10th clip /pix

Wonder when the filming took place ?

Last week  or  this past weekend ??

The car in one pix seems to be parked in front of restaurant as we see words like hot cakes / sandwich / chili 

5AD64954-0FC2-447F-B76D-8439A4A28C7C.jpeg

The background in this pix looks like canopy or curtains ?

9E55A8EC-DD8E-4910-9D7C-534F7D977169.jpeg

Calibi

Tks for information :hug: 

I had remembered Leo had that outfit on in the August  10th set pix  ,   but I hadn't really searched through  old posts to see if we saw him in that jacket /turtleneck in other pix

And  I was surprised that Metro UK would have them and not the usual suspects like JJ or DM

Now we know that this was probably just a case of an  older  article   resurfacing on Twitter  as if it had just been tweeted

This person did a get a pix of Margot ( in curlers ) with Quentin on set earlier today

The one poster stated she had been told they had been filming inside most of the day  ,  so I wonder was this a scene of Margot  going with others to see screening of her film , and since they did  so much work recreating the whole street back to late 60's , if tonight they  might shoot external  shots of Margot &  others arriving to theater ? 

marg.jpg

Barbie

I looked just now at current Metro UK page , and I don’t see those pix 

I think it was just a matter of the old article resurfacing as if it were new tweet 

At same time I did just read they will be back in Westwood Village filming again tomorrow 

I wanted to post this latest post from Tarantino News site as besides describing what onlookers saw yesterday at filming in Westwood , he does mention the earlier August 10 pix of Leo leaving Colombia Pictures office , and how that might be another connection between Rick & Sharon = they both have done projects for same studio 

He , also , confirms what I read on another site last night that they are filming in same area again today from 6-10pm

062DFEA3-3C0E-4751-9F49-9D6B9F7B5FCE.jpeg

Bnkenobi

Tks for our  enlargements :flower:

Not to I was able to look at enlargements of Aflo pix ,  did I realize that Leo is walking with a type of toothpick or straw like piece in his mouth. 

We've seen him do this a  lot of the years especially when he is environment where he can't smoke like a mall such as this or event in arena

cig.jpg

From yesterday's Once filming

Dpo3T3hWkAgWJOO.jpg

Alas not new Once set pix , but we do have now a video of Leo  and  Cami and others  leaving Craig's restaurant last night

We do see  Leo in trademark hoodie ,  and we do hear the woman ahead of him ( who looks like Lucia to me ) ask the other man ( I have no idea who he is )  can he drop her off first , and he replies "Yes"

Then we hear Leo say "We'll pull out first "

Not sure who is driving as Leo gets in passenger seat

https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/video/td462229

Shepherd

Tks for more HQ shopping pix :flower: 

SexyLeo91

Re Leo's hoodie look :  

While  I've always loved Leo's look in his bb caps,  I , personally , have reached the saturation point of  Leo and his Hoodie Pals

In recent months we've seen:

Hoodie Goes to  France & Italy

4EAEEC9600000578-6005769-image-a-22_1532927282680_jpg_897dfa5e1be41ce884ba197778215ed5.jpg hoodie.jpg

Hoodie Goes to Hyde

hoodie8.jpg

Hoodie Goes to Liberty Ross Birthday  Party

libertyross.jpg

Hoodie Goes to   JayZ/Beyoncé Concert

hoodie4.jpg

Hoodie Goes to  UFC Fight

hoodie7.jpg

Hoodie Goes to Westfield Shopping Mall & Craig's Restaurant

5082630-6280759-image-a-1_1539674261266_jpg_1361a3514af5fd393bad127b12b3d656.jpg

hoodie10.png

Oxford  hopes that after such an extensive &  physically exhausting travel tour , that Leo will give his Hoodie Pals  permission to now travel to the back of his  clothes closet for  their much deserved rest and recuperation :thumbsup: