Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Tks for our latest  Leo /NY pix :) 

I noticed via Lukas' insta story that yesterday afternoon that it  appeared he was biking  uptown to attend  Paul McCartney's  surprise concert at Grand Central

We know Leo has long before fan of Paul as well,  I wonder If he attended as well,  as you could see from back another person riding bike ahead of him

At same time I wonder if Leo will attend either the women's or men's finals of US Open this week,  besides the fact that I'm sure they will be excellent matches, it always means more new pix for us :) 

Jade

Tks for older pix , like you, they are new to me :) 

Below are pix of Leo arriving last night at a LAX terminal  last night along with Brad Pitt an Quentin Tarantino to film scenes for Once

So we know Leo is back in LA and filming ; hopefully by Monday larger pix will appear

As you can see Leo's long sideburns are back :p 

15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg filming.jpg

Evidently they are filming scenes right now for Once , the woman below posted on Facebook /Twitter that they were filming outside on the street of her neighborhood, but they have now stopped

If you go to her Facebook page, she has video that shows vintage cars zooming down her street . She is confused though that  the director is Scorsese and not Tarantino :p 

But she states that the vintage car would pass down the street and in one of them was Brad Pitt in a car that was attached to trailer system like we saw when Leo and Brad filming a car scene on Hollywood Blvd

At the end of  the video , you will see her neighborhood saying they appeared to have stopped filming , and they discuss what great 'eye candy' they have had a chance to see :p 

1. Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Martin Scorcese are shooting a movie right outside of my house. RIGHT NOW I really need to reconsider my walking the dog wardrobe this week. I AM NOT GONNA LIE. Biscuit and I are... https://www.facebook.com/647430807/posts/10155556057445808/ 

The Meredith Show @MediaMeredth 22m22 minutes ago

•