Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie

I was going to post the stills next, tks, for doing it for me :p 

Seeing that online was quite a surprise treat ! :thumbsup:

Yeah, and thanks for the video.  

I wonder if this video and pics are from yesterday or today? 

Barbie

Don't know , but it would seem if the footage was from the last time we saw them in those outfits , it would have surfaced long before now ,but ,who knows, could be Radar was just holding it to now 

I just  checked  Once at IG , and so far no one else has posted it .

I don't know what is supposed to have happened in that scene , but Leo's character looks really ticked off about whatever went on going by how he is holding his jaw in the car pix :p 

52 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie 

Yes , I said I thought the vid & pix were new , too , but I certainly couldn’t say for sure :) 

The only thing I know for sure is the video was new to me :p

I just read what you wrote again, I misanderstood your comment, lol at me.  :laugh: 

Barbie 

Also , I now noticed looking at DM vid , that the sign on the wall we see as Leo comes out of office says Columbia Pictures

So while they may have filmed near the real Paramount Studio lot , they are pretending that is the Columbia Pictures Studio lot, and , who knows , years ago it may have been their lot 

And I just read that Columbia Pictues was eventually bought by Sony who is the studio behind Once :)   

This Leo account posted the Daily Mail vid which shows Leo doing two takes of the scene .

At same time I noticed in this vid that as they are driving Brad is looking backwards pointing out something to Leo. I wonder if that was part of the scene, or if Brad had noticed the paps who were taking this vid /pix 

Jade

As to  Brad ,  I don't think he is Leo's/Rick’s driver' per se  , but , just a case , of when the two pals are out he likes to do the driving. I have a friend like that , she is always the one  who wants to be the driver in the group. :) 

Michael Caine kind of revealed the end of Inception... thanks Michael, just like I thought.   :thumbsup:

“When I got the script of Inception, I was a bit puzzled by it and I said to him 'I don't understand where the dream is',” Caine told the crowd. “I said, 'When is it the dream and when is it reality?' He said, 'Well when you're in the scene it's reality.' So get that - if I'm in it, it's reality. If I'm not in it, it's a dream.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/michael-caine-inception-christopher-nolan-ending-real-dream-leonardo-dicaprio-a8488286.html

Gosh, if possible, the DM is getting worse,  today they have the article below ,  identifying Shelby Bullard as Cami, and the guy below in Judah's insta story as Leo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6054813/Leonardo-DiCaprios-girlfriend-Camila-Morrone-21-plays-volleyball-beach-day-actor.html

guy.jpg

Barbie

Tks for Michael Caine /Inception article :) 

When Inception was first released  a poster appeared at the old IMDB boards and said "watch the wedding ring"  ,when Cobb has the ring on he is dreaming , and when there is no ring that is reality

So I watched for the ring , and in the final scene in the house Cobb is not wearing a ring :p 

4 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie

Tks for Michael Caine /Inception article :) 

When Inception was first released  a poster appeared at the old IMDB boards and said "watch the wedding ring"  ,when Cobb has the ring on he is dreaming , and when there is no ring that is reality

So I watched for the ring , and in the final scene in the house Cobb is not weari

Yes, I read this theory too and makes a lot of sense that Cobb totem was his wedding ring. So that was already an indication that he's in reality in the end of Inception, and Michael Caine just confirmed that. His character only appears on reality and at the same time Cobb only wears the wedding ring when he's in the dream world.