Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Some more set pix from their filming this past week at Musso & Frank's Grill.

In the pix below you can see Quentin in black shirt,  plus  we can figure Leo was on the set the set that day as  we see his pal/bodyguard Reeza , and in one pix we see Quentin with photographer Robert Richardson   

77.jpg 78.jpg 79.jpg

It appears going by this person's IG post that they must have or are going to film a scene aboard what is supposed to be a Pan Am plane in the 70's

SexyLeo

I'd be happy to be in LA,  a barn , or any place that  gave me a chance to see Leo in person :p

Ah to be in L.A. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

23 hours ago, Balevendriaukr said:

Can I ask what you guys are personally hoping to see in the upcoming Once Upon a Time in Hollywood?

It's a bit funny because normally Tarantino isn't my cup of coffee... Not.At.All. BUT - I really liked "Inglourious Basterds", "Django Unchained" and "The Hateful Eight" (Tarantino fans would probably say girl you have no clue... maybe they're right :D). He's a great story teller, the dialogues in those movies are outstanding, like you guys mentioned before... Calvin Candies monologue including the skull plus the infamous broken glass scene and how Leo handled it was mind blowing (I will never understand how the oscar jury choosed Waltz for doing the same thing over and over again over Leos fresh, never seen before from him perfomance but anyway)... I hope Tarantino will bring him once again out of his comfort zone. As scary Candie was he was bloody funny too. It's a juggling act to create such a character (for both writer and actor). So hopefully Leo will show his silly, dorky, buddy side in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood alongside Pitt...

Brad Pitt - uh I have to say I love him (not as much as Leo but still) :p I'm not into fan rivals (never was) because why should I when I can love both? Finally two of my favorites are working together. Like I said before I hope their buddy bromance will be as funny and dorky and sh!tty like it can be while they blow the dialogs around each other. Pitt can be hilarious (Burn After Reading), Leo can be hilarious (The Wolf of Wall Street). So I have really high expectations in those two. Like I have from the whole cast. I mean it's outstanding. Robbie, Pacino, Olyphant, Fanning -- I'm so ready for this, my oh my. It's more like how can we not have high expectations? :drool:

I have little troubles to imagine how Tarantino wants to tell this story... the title says Once upon a time what sounds like... a fairytale... A bloody fairytale? It would be kinda ironic if this movie about a brutal murder will be his first movie without (exaggerated) violence... on the other hand he did exactly the same with Basterds and Django and in my eyes he handled it well -- the balance between bloody fantasy, scary truth and a brilliant perfectly timed sense of humor where the audience laughed but never about the victims (to me that's the great talent of Tarantino and therefore I have trust he will tell this story with the necessary respect).

Believe it or not but I never saw Pulp Fiction. So I have not really a clue when Tarantino said OUATIH will be the closest to this one. I only know it's some crazy, brilliant sh!t and almost everyone thinks Pulp Fiction is Tarantinos best (so far).

Now Leo said the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood script is even better than Pulp Fiction. And here we are again at the high expectations :wink:

In short: I can't fuck!ng wait!!!

@Jade Bahr wow thanks Jade! You've made me even more excited 🤗 I actually prefer Tarantino's older movies.. they have so much atmosphere and it feels like you're really there.. I miss old Quentin movies which are like that... if this movie is anything like Pulp Fiction then we're in for a treat!😁

Interesting take on Brad and Leo! I hope they have a funny dynamic going on as well 😂 They both do shine in comedy roles.. I hope this movie isnt going to be too serious and dramatic despite the subject matter..

Can't wait for this movie too!

Balevendriaukr

What am I looking to see in Once:

1. LEO LEO LEO !!! Can  you tell I always enjoy seeing a visual of Leo on my big multiplex screen ? :p

2. To see Leo bring to life another memorable character  👍

3. To take in the performances of his fellow talented cast members such as Pitt, Pacino , Robbie , etc

4. I loved Leo & Margot’s chemistry in Wolf , so I hope they have several scenes 

5. I’m curious to see the chemistry between Leo & Brad especially since they are supposed to be long time friends .  I hope it is as good as the chemistry between Leo & Jonah 

6. I’m curious to see Quentin’s take on Hollywood in the late 60’s .His perception of the life of an actor in that time frame , etc.

Barbie

Tks for news of Quentin meeting with Sharon’s sister :)

We had read that Leo’s character was supposed to have been a neighbor of Sharon’s 

I’m sure to  Rick Dalton , struggling to make the transition to movies , he somewhat envied  Sharon & her director hubby’s success / wishing to be them  and then forever grateful he was not :sad:

19 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I suppose this is a good thing... I don't get why people always have to make early conclusions without knowing facts (in this case the script). 

Never thought Leo would agree to do this movie if Tarantinos intentions wouldn't be honorable, so no surprise from my side.

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I suppose this is a good thing... I don't get why people always have to make early conclusions without knowing facts (in this case the script). 

Never thought Leo would agree to do this movie if Tarantinos intentions wouldn't be honorable, so no surprise from my side.

Absolutely agree Jade. People were judging this project without even knowing, and yeah, I also don't think Leo would accept to do something that wasn't respectful. But I'm still glad Tarantino was sensible enough to reach out to Debra and explain the movie to her, that was really cool of him. 

calibi: thanks for the sighting.